Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Potters Bar v Enfield Town

seemgee

90 minutes of hoofing ... i think joe broke the record for goal kicks into touch...if I had gone on my own it wouldn’t have been too bad but the fact I had five family members down for Xmas come with me made it all the more embarrassing.... all of them Enfield born asked me how on earth could I watch that every week.... so it’s not just me.... great result none the less and third place is where we should be but a dreadful game at a dreadful ground wasn’t a pleasant experience for any of us... I’m sure others saw the game differently....

Can’t argue with the importance of the three points WR...maybe joe was under instructions to hoof every kick into touch... it just didn’t make for a good game and levelled the playing field really ... thankful our only two real attempts went in which makes a change for us... I just hope Mo isnt seriously injured .... what a difference he has made.... 

First time you lay eyes on that pitch you know it isn't going to play like Donkey Lane.....whilst PBT did try to get it down occasionally whatever was said at half time that really was a game of attrition.

Struggle to really remember any saves of note apart from the odd catch from corners or freekicks.

Theo, I think quite often the long balls down the wings can work with Aaron or Sam on the wings.

Was just very difficult yesterday as 2nd half first time Sam tried to control a ball it was like him playing on ice.   Was a very evenly matched game without us being able to get the ball down and play it.    Think Bilal is a very good option to have off the bench and was a great save from his shot to provide our winning goal.   Featherstone has made a difference and good to see Faal causing problems again...here's hoping it's nothing serious withLewes up next.

Not a performance, but you can't argue with the result.

Ah, apparently it was serious.....

Lol so it turns out it was serious. Absolutely gutted to ruled out for 6-8 weeks with a broken metatarsal. Minor setback, major comeback! It’s Allah’s plan❤️??? https://t.co/1VwOXKB453

Archived