Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Local Supporter

Berkhamsted Raiders

On 25/09/2019 at 10:51, Berko Fan said:

As someone directly involved in this 2 year dispute I can categorically confirm it was an underhanded attempt to takeover Berkhamsted FC's ground and trust me he more than met his match and went away with his tail firmly between his legs.  

Daily Dose - Do you mean from BerkoRaiders or Arsenal Fan, their two stories are certainly World's apart aren't they so I wonder which one is correct. This was a post made in September last year from someone involved with Berkhamsted FC who I gather is referring to the Berkhamsted Raiders Chairman so the plot thickens doesn't it.

On 19/11/2020 at 14:30, Arsenal fan said:

Lee Groves was sacked on philosophical grounds!

Arsenal Fan - Would Berkhamsted Raiders have unceremoniously dismissed Lee Groves though as he was part of the furniture at the Club, he would have also built up a strong rapport with players and their parents, he's very well known in the area and was also a decent player with Tring Athletic, Berkhamsted Town, Welwyn Garden City Tring Corinthians.

The recently published Berkhamsted Living Magazine for Winter 2020 and guess who feature heavily, the Club never miss an opportunity for self publicity:

Berkhamsted Living Magazine - Winter 2020 by Magazine - issuu

Cover - Berkhamsted Living - Winter 2020

"I’d be surprised if Raiders could access £500k+ funding if they weren’t a party on the new agreement."

In a Community Sports Trust, none of the clubs involved have control. Clubs are represented. Who raises the money does not "buy" influence over the Trust's decisions. 

"The silence is almost deafening"

Some people don't spend their lives on forums and social media. 🙂