Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

We're in a Cup semi-final - anybody notice?

Father Jack

Enjoyable 4-1 win over Burgess Hill last night. Good to see one of our youngsters Josh Davison grab an excellent hat trick as well. There was also a first team debut for Dan Heald, Greg's son.

Anyone else care to join in?

Agree Father Jack, this was a really enjoyable match, exciting end -to-end-stuff, and a superb display of attacking from the Town, against a decent Burgess Hill side. Overall this was a good all round team performance, which had the Town faithful in good voice behind the goal. Thought young Josh Davison had an excellent game, scoring a hat- trick, and deservingly being named man-of-the-match. Nothing for the sceptics to complain about last night, but I wouldn't count on it!

Well done to Andy and the boys. Keep it up guys, that showing really made my 200-mile round journey very worthwhile.

Very enjoyable game,v good team performance,With 2 players cup tied and an injury to Dan Rumens Andy had to make some changes.pleased to see Josh get a start,he did not stop running/chasing and fully deserved MOM,what was most pleasing for me was the way in which the younger players fitted in when they came on they all acquited themselves very well,running an u23 team is obviously working.Aaron at left back was a master stroke.

I am sure Andy is aware of the talent he has in the u23s,and I for one trust in his judgement as of when to use them.

Littlehampton....  against a decent Burgess Hill side are you sure ?.... they were as awful as they were at their ground earlier in the season..... but you are right on the fact nothing to complain about... we thrashed an awful Burgess Hill side and if we get Merstham by all accounts on here we should thrash them as well after our so call desperate defeat Saturday...

1 hour ago, 72wembleyfinal said:

Aaron at left back was a master stroke.

Aaron has played a large part of his career as a left full back/wing back so once the decision to move Remi inside had been taken he was the obvious choice to take the left back slot.

Archived