Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking Wanderers v Enfield Town

seemgee

1 hour ago, old towner said:

normal service has resumed . We never wanted to go up anyway

OT welcome to the club, I expressed this sentiment two years ago and got a lot of stick.  But the way things are going it does make you wonder!!!! 

Perhaps there was more than meets the eye when AL left the dressing room way ahead of the team on Saturday. Mind you our coaches also have a lot to answer for. At least for a club like ours one of them should be a Level B UEFA coach. It would to know if anyone has.

I’m not really sure how Mario can teach the likes of Matt Johnson... Ryan Blackman and Arrun Greene how to pass... yes the style of play is just basic hoof and hope we all see that every week but when the ball is in our possession as you say the passing is really poor.. why ??  maybe the players are not as good as I thought... maybe the confidence is so low they panic on the ball... whatever it is unless you make changes nothing will change and that’s just what we have found....

6 hours ago, Theodopolous said:

.. whatever it is unless you make changes nothing will change and that’s just what we have found....

Right again Theo. That is what I have been saying for ages. We lack playing leadership on and off the field. We need a new drawing board or a change of approach. I cannot see any real difference in our game plan from the first game against Folkestone in 2017. The only difference, if any,  is we may have better playing staff but we have the same old out of date method of play.    

That change of approach is what Mo gave us... I know he is injured and we move on but I find the figures staggering... as I posted before... we have not won in the league without him since OCT 23rd ... that is THREE MONTHS ...and incredibly for a team near the play offs we have only scored ONE goal in the last six matches without him... that is NINE hours of football and ONE goal.... but still we play the same way with the same set up... how often can you fail and continue to do the same things ... honestly I know there’s more important things in life than football but what do we need to happen before change is made.....

Archived