Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Proud to be an Urchin

blackballed

First half display was worth the admission fee always a tall order no disgrace on that showing if I had to sacrifice this competition for 3 points in the league so be it anyway another semi to look forward to up the Urchins

Proud of all the players last night they did brilliantly against full time opponents the scoreline does not do the match any justice as for large parts of it the Urchins dominated play in every part of the pitch and it took 2 top class goals to stop them.  If the side plays every game as it did last night then this looks good for the rest of the season and beyond.  The movement around the pitch was excellent as was the use of the ball and shows that this team can compete at this level.

well done and up the Urchins

On 05/02/2019 at 17:50, cup of tea said:

As I predicted 3-1 to Chelmsford i’m going to predict 5-0 to Hornchurch for the rest of the season ? you never know !!!

You do realise you are BOTTOM of the prediction league ....  Division 2 !!

Archived