Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best wishes Jay Saunders and Margate FC

Ian Shaw

As a lifelong Maidstone United fan still living in gratitude for all that Jay did for us, I just wanted to pass on delight and my very best wishes for him and for Margate Football Club and every success for all of you in this new appointment. Great news!

We still miss the days of Millsy, Frannie, Flish and Co at the Gallagher and I always look out for Margate’s results with hope – I will do so even more now that Jay is back at the helm at the only other club he could have really gone to that is such a huge part of his footballing heart.

I hope that you develop your stadium, get more fans in, and go up the league(s), and I look forward to local derbies between our two clubs again – hopefully not by the Stones coming down the other way!

Cheers Ian, this forum is hardly used now as we have our own Facebook Group.

As you know Jay is also a Margate FC legend too and we are so pleased to get him as our new manager.

Good luck to the Stones for the rest of the season.

Archived