Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
seemgee

AFC Hornchurch v EnfieldTown

15 hours ago, behind-the-goal said:

Absolutely! I'm fed up attempting to talk to him. Every other manger we've had was happy to chat. Andy always gives the impression that he's too busy up his own jacksy. and that we're just unworthy plebs.

Can't wait to get rid of him.

The last bit seems like a good description to me 😄😄😄😄

Didn't go yesterday but heard damning reports from everybody that did. Be interesting to know what people would do in a twist or stick type scenario regarding Andy Leese. Definitely twist for me.

as a fan owned club do the members get a vote ??? one share one vote  thought that was how it was going to be run ?? am I wrong

Edited by old towner

Members vote for the Board of Directors, Board appoints Manager, Manager selects players, set tactics etc....

3 hours ago, MTHead said:

Members vote for the Board of Directors, Board appoints Manager, Manager selects players, set tactics etc....

Presumably if the board doesn't listen to the members then their heads roll first...?

Interesting suggestion, but what are his credentials, previous management and coaching experience. These are only the core considerations. There are others, ie. what reaction would the players have?

If things continue as they I would accept an interim manager to see us through to the end of the season. By which time we hope the Board would have found a way out of our dilemma and come up with a solution.

One must accept that on the other hand it could be that they don't feel that there is one and in their eyes our views are in the minority. Quite an understandable position to take whilst support levels remain fairly static and there is still a chance of reaching the play-offs. Consequently, like some others they may feel that the type of football we should be playing is purely semantic. 

Consequently, unless we see a change in our approach on the field we, with like minds , will have to keep putting our view forward 

Edited by 4wembleyfinals