Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hx 2 Enfield 0

cup of tea

Great performance today - really good from the Urchins. Only sour point was George Saunders going off injured.  Better team and deserved to win. Excellent support from Enfield , very impressive but never been too keen on drums! Good goal from Stimson. Well done 

Agree with you about drums. Should only be allowed if inserted in the rectum.

Ronnie's goal similar to Charlie, both composed in rounding the keeper. And a composed defensive line against what was expected to be a lively Enfield attack. I can only think of two serious chances they were given. George going off was a blow but the flexibility of the squad allowed players to swap around without really affecting the shape. Midfield strong as well. Christou and Spence both had worldy chances that fizzed wrong side of the upright.

Icing on the cake for me was Harlow getting stuffed 9-1

The only other thing I’d like to mention is seeing Jay play for the other team. Very Very weird. Glad we applauded him when his name was read out and I hope he does well for Enfield (after the league cup final of course) 

Solid performance today midfield was outstanding in Clark spence and Christou all I’ve the team looked composed and never looked like losing the game we defended well and when called on the keeper did what he had to do. Two good goals from Ronnie and Charlie. This side will get better and better with the squad we have 

Now I've sobered up fantastic performance and there was me thinking I would be glad of a draw beforehand .Good atmosphere as well today and fair play to the 2 Enfield players who went down the Windmill afterwards  took the banter really well (I think)

a fantastic performance from all of the team and worthy of being praised for the result.  It proves how things have been turned around, slowly the side has been rebuilt into a competetive team and it has showed in the last few games.  Support yesterday was fantastic in a derby atmosphere and it was good to see a very sporting fair played game.  It looks good for the remainder of the season

was nice to be able to wish Jay fair well after the match and i am sure he will settle down with Enfield.

Well done you Urchins .

Good luck in the L C Final .

Don't let them Townies win Not my favourite people. Very up their own backsides ?

Archived