Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg: Wk 9 results, Wk 10 matches, Mar 23 by 15:00

Jago

Indeed - but let me tell you now it is exceedingly irritating putting together my award-winning prose only for the ruddy thing to fail when I hit the "submit" button.  I will be with you shortly. 

You won by the way - which is becoming a disconcertingly regular occurrence.

OK then - as Blackballed and I have proved - it looks like the site is working again.  A bit like the Urchins well-oiled team - a splendid result and a most enjoyable day out in Hertfordshire.

But what of the Prediction League you are asking? Well. Same old same old really.  Ozz cruised to his customary win (well OK he squeaked home 13-12 against a rather unlucky UrchinYid),  Mick the Bat naturally lost (despite some half-time bravado at Potters Bar), this time to flat track bully 1961-COYS, and Jago (that's me) decided domestic harmony was preferable to 3 meaningless points in a meaningless internet sensation.  Not that Lady Jago has noticed. 

But there were some surprises too.  The Hatted Urchin not only awoke from his mid-season hibernation, he actually won, Cup of Tea finally got his banjo to hit a cow's arse (albeit the somewhat generous target of Luke - who really needs to sort out his arse defence).  And Dinamo Urchin incredibly won the Golden Boot.  Yes you are reading that correctly. 

Next week 1961-COYS hosts Ozz - an away win could essentially see the season over.

The full scores on the doors ...

Upminster Division

image.png.23e1656a73116b1fa1ee558a4eba8779.png
image.png.f8c1fd4e6cdfefb343f6ae1bad6951d1.png

Collier Row (South) Division

image.png.06a58530ac77993e5b2c69179a59660c.png
image.png.03cd8f9e55fc3b4c829a95e61c37efa6.png

Next week

image.png.292560985b8269d21358e5c6b718dba1.png

Fixtures to predict Spring League Week 10, 23rd March 2019.  (International week so we are scraping the barrel here...)

Malta v Faroe Islands
Colchester v Tranmere
Dagenham v Dover
Wingate v Potters Bar
Hornchurch v Bishop's Stortford
Att :

Have a nice week everybody
Jago

Malta 4 v 0 Faroe Islands
Colchester 1 v 2 Tranmere
Dagenham 2 v 1 Dover
Wingate 3 v 1 Potters Bar
Hornchurch 2 v 0 Bishop's Stortford
Att : 217

22 hours ago, LukeXIX said:

Jago you do realise Dagenham v Dover is a Tuesday night game don’t you? 

Well I do now!  Good spot, and great research Chief Superintendent.

In my defence I did get it off the BBC on Sunday.   However the ruling is - DAGGERS MATCH POSTPONED - so there are only 4 prediction games. (I will struggle to get the updates done before Thursday if we wait for the Tuesday Kick-off, and a lot of the earlier predictors won't notice if I substitute in a different game).

So - here goes

Malta 1-1 Faroe Islands
Colchester 1-2 Tranmere
DagenhamDover
Wingate 2-0 Potters Bar
Hornchurch 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Att : 246

Malta 2 v 0 Faroe Islands
Colchester 1v 1 Tranmere
Dagenham 2 v 1Dover
Wingate 4 v 2 Potters Bar
Hornchurch 2 v 0 Bishop's Stortford