Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Not our night

urchinman1961

As cup finals go this was far from dull action all the way through,Enfield far more clinical in front of goal and on the whole deserved the win,back to league matters.on Saturday, up the Urchins 

It sounds to me that Enfield had the edge - I think we've all been going on all season that this cup doesn't matter but when you're in a final then it takes on a different dimension. Congratulations to Enfield and all the best for the rest of the season to them.

As for us, we're pretty much safe but let's make it mathematically so and I think that as a club we're progressing and I'm already looking forward to next season.

The lads played well but Enfield were more decisive in taking their chances however the match did seem to change on the disallowed goal from Sean Marks which would have made it 1-1.  I didn't see anything wrong with it but for some reason the ref did.  It is a shame to lose the game, but i'm proud of all the team who gave it everything and have all but secured safety for next season

come on you Urchins!

Was disappointed to lose but we made the final which was an achievement in itself. The lads have 110% on another night the ball would have ended up in the net. Well played lads onward to to the league games. For April it was bloody cold 

Archived