Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Supporters' Association Update - April 2019

Fat Tom Daley

Hi All,

I would like to provide everyone with an update of what's been going on in the Supporters Association.

Membership Prices & Benefits
Membership will be a fixed £10 fee for the 2019/20 season and will include a limited edition scarf and exclusive membership badge.

Events
We have multiple events coming up. Firstly is our AGM on Thursday 9th May, starting at 8pm. Then we have our presentation night and supporters match the following night. Our annual cricket match is taking place on Sunday 26th May at Havering-Atte-Bower C.C.

In October have an Evening with Dave Bassett, with tickets costing £20. We shall also be hosting our 4th annual 'OrnchurchFest on 20th October. 

Hornchurch in the Community 
We are looking to improve our presence within the local community. Therefore over the summer months we are looking to attend school fetes to raise awareness of the club. If you can help us with this, please let me know.

A full breakdown of everything else will be annnounced at the AGM!

Jordan

On 14/04/2019 at 15:18, Fat Tom Daley said:

Hi All,

I would like to provide everyone with an update of what's been going on in the Supporters Association.

Membership Prices & Benefits
Membership will be a fixed £10 fee for the 2019/20 season and will include a limited edition scarf and exclusive membership badge.

Events
We have multiple events coming up. Firstly is our AGM on Thursday 9th May, starting at 8pm. Then we have our presentation night and supporters match the following night. Our annual cricket match is taking place on Sunday 26th May at Havering-Atte-Bower C.C.

In October have an Evening with Dave Bassett, with tickets costing £20. We shall also be hosting our 4th annual 'OrnchurchFest on 20th October. 

Hornchurch in the Community 
We are looking to improve our presence within the local community. Therefore over the summer months we are looking to attend school fetes to raise awareness of the club. If you can help us with this, please let me know.

A full breakdown of everything else will be annnounced at the AGM!

Jordan

Hi Jordan.

My wife is head of year at Upminster Infant School. So could look at asking her about a stool at the summer fete? Let me know. Cheers. Stu.

Hi Stu

44 minutes ago, Dear Stu said:

Hi Jordan.

My wife is head of year at Upminster Infant School. So could look at asking her about a stool at the summer fete? Let me know. Cheers. Stu.

Hi Stu,

That would be fantastic if you could. Much appreciated.

Jordan

A STOOL ?

Surely a deck-chair would be better !!

(Sorry ! I couldn't resist it.  Reminds me of a conversation I overheard on a hospital ward recently.  Doctor to Patient "Are your stools brown or black ?"  The mind boggles !!!!)

1 minute ago, cup of tea said:

Depends on whether you drink Guinness or not Big JR 

It has been known in winter-time, Cuppa !!

Archived