Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harlow v Enfield Town

seemgee

Very flattering result. Poor match, two poor sides, sliding to very forgettable season finale. Let’s hope for major changes next season, we can’t be expected to be happy watching his next year. Oh dear, what to do ?

Well " Seemgee" seems quite happy and the " Official Twitterer" tells us we are back to winning ways?????  What!! , when we have just 4pts out of 18pts from our last 6 league games. If that is to be our yard stick for the future then heaven help ETFC next session.

I believe it is called " going through the motions"or more crudely "keeping ones head above the SH........!!!!!!!"  

I can only echo your sentiment, MTH, when you say "what to do?"  For my part I will wait to see if the Board are willing to recognise the need for major changes, before committing myself. But if things stay as they are I cannot see me supporting any longer this particular manager's style or approach to play. It will be one hell of wrench.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

I’m not sure the Belgium boys were in any fit state to care about the standard of football on show which was probably lucky for them.... absolutely nothing to excite for 80 odd minutes then a couple of well executed goals... Matt looked to pass but the ball got stuck under his foot so he thought might as well shoot and a lovely shot it was... then a lovely turn from Josh who again looked lively after coming on.... poor old Harlow looked very poor and have a bleak future ahead....as 4WF out I also will wait to see the changes before committing to next season ... we will see

Edited by Theodopolous

I had the temerity to voice my opinion rather animated but without swearing (I think!) as the equaliser went in, Leese attempted to stare me out and point  to his defence as if to say ‘it’s their fault’ and continued to look at me rather than HIS team (our club) as play recommenced. I don’t like him!