Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harlow v Enfield Town

seemgee

Do not usually comment on matters regarding women's suitability in the work place.It's against my religion, as a devout coward!!!!!!!!! especially as my wife is preparing Sunday lunch.But it is interesting thought. However, if it were Mrs May wouldn't we be swapping one old woman for another, a like for like

SSHH,  some say I'm a chauvinist but then my wife says I am not really because I let her do everything.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

19 minutes ago, old towner said:

the krankies or Angeal Merkal

Widow T[****!!****]ey must also be in with a shout. (Though in all liklihood no-one would actually notice any difference.)

7 hours ago, Father Jack said:

Sounds good to me, we haven't got a right winger at the moment  ?

Or the Board could go like-for-like, with Andrea Leadsome: inept, out of her depth, and with the right initials!

3 minutes ago, behind-the-goal said:
3 minutes ago, behind-the-goal said:

Widow T[****!!****]ey 

HaHa!!! I've just been censored!!! Because of a pantomime character's name!!! Four letters missing: "w", followed by "a", followed by an "n", followed by a...well I'm sure you can guess! (Sort of sums up our football at the moment!!!!)

7 hours ago, Father Jack said:

Sounds good to me, we haven't got a right winger at the moment  ?

Or the Board could go like-for-like, with Andrea Leadsome: inept, out of her depth, and with the right initials!

Its times like this we miss having a single, all-powerful owner calling the shots. I can't for one moment see our board doing the brave thing with Andy until they absolutely have to. That means I suspect we'll be waiting until the end of December. Then some poor sod will have to step into the breach, rescue our season, and perhaps even our Isthmian Prem status. Mark my words. (Someone best have George Borg's number!)

Such little faith in our board.... just two more games ( if we can be bothered ) then it’s thanks Andy well done for winning a trophy and we move on to our bright new beginning ?.... really looking forward to pre season and seeing what the new man , woman or LGBT can do with hopefully a talented squad.....