Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Brightlingsea

Steph

Great post Anfield towner.

Totally agree with everything you said.

Say was the first time for many seasons that I have missed a game purely because I couldn't be bothered.

I have nothing but praise for the board and various Sponsors who collectively funded the squad but sadly the manager quite clearly couldn't manage them.

Thanks Andy but time to move on 

Sorry OT no offence meant. 

But getting back to comparing 2017/18 with this year. On a very loose calculation, if the same number of  games had been played in both years, say 42, it can be made to show that we would have only lost only one less game in 17/18 ( ie  42/46 x 18 lost = 16) against this seasons 15.

It's those damn statistics again giving the answer I wanted to prove a point.

Anyway I hope you all have a good summer and enjoyable holidays.

It has been most interesting reading all your posts and knowing that so many supporters care what happens to the club, even if at time we are not all in agreement. We can all start again once we know what is planned for next season.

NOTE :- Must get plenty of ink for the printer.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

After watching Cheshunt hoof balls forward last night made me appreciate watching us play... that must be one weak  league for them to be challenging for promotion... on to Bracknell Saturday I think... come on you Ambers... at least that will guarantee us six points next season?

Strange comment Theo when i've seen fans complaining about the quality of football from Town on this forum. If we can overcome a good Bracknell side we will see about those 6 points, last night we did what we had to do to get the result and there was plenty of nerves on show, we can and we have played a lot better.

No one has complained more than me Sweet about the football at the town... often go to cheshunt and have a lot of mates that go but even they said the football was poor but as you say job done and I will be supporting them at Bracknell and look forward to the matches next season 

On 1 May 2019 at 10:42, Theodopolous said:

After watching Cheshunt hoof balls forward last night made me appreciate watching us play... that must be one weak  league for them to be challenging for promotion... on to Bracknell Saturday I think... come on you Ambers... at least that will guarantee us six points next season?

It just may be that that was their game plan to win on the night.

We won and desreved too .Watch out next season Townies ..were coming to get ya .

You Townies will just stab him in the back like you did Andy. It'll never happen . Just keep licking your windows ?????

18 hours ago, Seaside Towner said:

We'll look forward to it. Six easy points and no trip to Brighton / East Sussex.

Dream on sunshine........no hoofing the ball up field yesterday we won easy against a side who were unbeaten at home before yesterday, lets hope we are in the same league next season #coya

3 hours ago, andyetfc said:

Who is to say that we will be in the same division? The FA is bound to bring in another change and upset  so many clubs.

Good point Andy. We ended up in the Southern league last time we was at level 3 . The travel cost was ridiculously money consuming . It definitely helped us towards the trap door ???