Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I'm gutted ......

blackballed

I haven’t felt this bad since Simon Parker left. George has been a massive player for us for the last 6 years and has made such a contribution to the club. I wish him all the best going forward but this has been a big loss to what Is now Hornchurch fc. George has obviously decided that he needs a new challenge and I’m certain that wherever he goes he will make a big impact.  

All the best to him going forward

Sad to see George go,  his hard work on the pitch and loyalty to the club have made him a player who will go down in an Urchin hall of fame. Kenzer as well will be missed. Like life, football moves on and with hints from the club of bigger and better things to come, all aboard the never ending Urchin roller coaster ride.

Sad news indeed. George always gave 100% and is of course an urchin legend.

Good luck for the future.

Right now had time to clear my head, I'd first like to wish both George and Kenzer all the best for the future and that it's been an absolute pleasure watching you both play.  

At my age it's hard to except change, but someone very close to me has said "You can't make an omelette without cracking eggs". So I'm staying positive and waiting for greater things.

Dave Ball COYU'S.....

George eh?   George will always be an Urchin in my eyes.  We've been privileged to have you here.

And Kenzer?  Well he was my vote for player of the season last year (sorry Nathan!).

So very sad to see you both go - but we mustn't be greedy to keep you if it's time to move on.   All the best in your next ventures and of course pop back in when you can.

Jago.

it's taken a few days to sink in but both Kenzer and George leaving the club will leave 2 big holes to fill.

Kenzer has been a fantastic player and formed the best central defensive pairing in the Bostick leagues along with Nathan Cooper.  I'm going to miss our little chats and some of the banter and wish him all the best as he moves on.  i am sure Kenzer will be a fantastic addition to any club that he chooses to sign for.

George signed the same season i took my first season ticket and it's been fantastic watching him score so many brilliant goals over the last 6 seasons.  Such a great player and worked so hard for the team on and off the pitch.  He always had time for a chat and every bit a pro in helping other players settle in or taking time to sign things for young fans.  He along with a few of the other players have been the reason i've felt a connection to the club over the last 6 years and i'm going to miss those wonder goals but always have the memories.  I wish him well in his next venture 

Kenzer has been a massive player for us and he is going to be missed. As PTU said, he played a critical role in the back with Nathan and this played a major part in getting us promoted. 

Wish him all the best.

Archived