Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations to Colin and the coaching staff for keeping us in the bostik prem

Front4

We were never going to be challenging for promotion  - newly promoted club with one of its key players getting injured early and a change of manager as well. Some of the budgets for the other clubs must have been quite impressive as well. To me, this season was about consolidation. Even so, We played some good football. 

Next season however, we’ve established ourselves again , we know we can compete in this league and if we can get the right replacements in, I think it could be an exciting season for us. Club is definitely going in the right direction off the pitch as well. 

When’s pre-season ?

Probably a bit biased in my opinion being an ex Thurrock fan but I think next season will be huge. A complete style of football change this season players in and out and credit where’s its due stimo and the coaches have done a very good job. Coming in changing personnel and the style of football was never going to be popular and I’m sure during the summer there will be more unpopular comings and goings but none of us can judge until the end of next season so have a good summer everyone and the players the coaching staff and we go again in ore season. 

Archived