Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

2 minutes ago, Fleet side of the bridge said:

On another note seeing as we changed our name to just Hornchurch Fc maybe Hornfleet fc would sound just as nice 🤔🤪😋😝😝

I think you know the answer to that one .... Thurock Off ......😂😂

4 minutes ago, blackballed said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 a bit of light hearted banter to break the ice I have a summer to come up with a hornfleet fc song now 

4 minutes ago, blackballed said:

Almost feels full circle for me as I watched many of the Thurrock team leave and go to Hornchurch when Colin and Jimmy moved over and we started again with much of Waltham Forest stepping up three leagues (including Leon McKenzie).

No bitterness with me whatsoever with Thurrock being involved - the more the merrier and if it means you guys get somewhere you think of as home after what unfortunately happened to your ground then great. If we have a great season I will be happy - looking forward to it. 

Posted (edited)

Strong in the centre half position now - starting to come together. Really good to keep Nathan. Bet he can’t wait for the new season after all he’s been through 

Edited by cup of tea

9 hours ago, Jago said:

I hate to say this Jordan - but Nathan's signature looks remarkably like D Collis to me 😀

image.png.e3939cead9fa8755074ce765cb8df458.png

We've signed Collis in disguise! 

On 07/06/2019 at 08:48, Fat Tom Daley said:

We've signed Collis in disguise! 

Gives us a bit more height but not quite the width!

Hope you don't mind me sticking my beak in here.

Given the signings you've made already - and the 'word on the street' being that you offered Arthur Lee more £££ than he was offered in National League South - where has all this money suddenly come from? I was under the impression that you were 'fan-owned' after the difficulties you had in the recent past?

No ill will - just curious.

Posted (edited)

Hey there - first thing by all means stick your beak here , we like to think we’re a friendly lot :) Firstly, we’re not a fan owned club. Fair to say we’ve made some good signings, think that’s surprised a lot of us fans here. We were worried that all the players were going to be kicked out for ones of similar quality (or worse) so we’re just as surprised as probably yourselves (have a look back on this and other threads for our concerns). No idea on the financials though ???

Edited by cup of tea

Someone found the tips jar on the bar .... it had been lost for 10 years ..... just remember money does not buy this league but it does help .... let's hope we all have a good season and football is the winner .... 

15 hours ago, blackballed said:

..... just remember money does not buy this league but it does help .... let's hope we all have a good season and football is the winner .... 

Are Hornchurch the new Billericay?

😮

Jay Porter now at Margate lots of coming and goings there as well only 3 of the original squad from last season