Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

2 minutes ago, Fleet side of the bridge said:

On another note seeing as we changed our name to just Hornchurch Fc maybe Hornfleet fc would sound just as nice 🤔🤪😋😝😝

I think you know the answer to that one .... Thurock Off ......😂😂

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the time I've been coming, Alex has been one of the most consistent players that we have had. Genuinely two footed, with more skill than he's given credit for, he has done a great job not only at r

Now that’s two good signings Arthur Lee outstanding centre half one of the best in the premier last season alongside Nathan two solid player that are strong 

Just had a message from Mr McBride and he has confirmed that Nathan Cooper has agreed terms for the new season!  Happy days!   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, blackballed said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 a bit of light hearted banter to break the ice I have a summer to come up with a hornfleet fc song now 

4 minutes ago, blackballed said:

No bitterness with me whatsoever with Thurrock being involved - the more the merrier and if it means you guys get somewhere you think of as home after what unfortunately happened to your ground then great. If we have a great season I will be happy - looking forward to it. 

Strong in the centre half position now - starting to come together. Really good to keep Nathan. Bet he can’t wait for the new season after all he’s been through 

Edited by cup of tea

Hope you don't mind me sticking my beak in here.

Given the signings you've made already - and the 'word on the street' being that you offered Arthur Lee more £££ than he was offered in National League South - where has all this money suddenly come from? I was under the impression that you were 'fan-owned' after the difficulties you had in the recent past?

No ill will - just curious.

Hey there - first thing by all means stick your beak here , we like to think we’re a friendly lot :) Firstly, we’re not a fan owned club. Fair to say we’ve made some good signings, think that’s surprised a lot of us fans here. We were worried that all the players were going to be kicked out for ones of similar quality (or worse) so we’re just as surprised as probably yourselves (have a look back on this and other threads for our concerns). No idea on the financials though ???

Edited by cup of tea