Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Blind Bigot

Good Form!!!

Hope the good form continues today against Halifax. Not that I wish them any harm really, being local neighbours an' all that! - But Fleet need 3pts to ease into a middle-table spot.

I'll have the added luxury of getting regular up-dates of the match on BBC Radio L**ds so that's a big bonus. The way things are orgainsed though on local radio is not ideal. L**ds United get full match coverage of the FM wave band and Bradford, Huddersfield and Halifax have to share AM wave band. Which usually means Bradford get the major part of the commentary, then us, then 'Fax'. The only plus being, all 'goals' are reported immediately.

Good Luck today boys (and girls)!

Cooooooooome Ooooooooooooooon Yooooooooooou Reeeeeeeeeeeeds!

BB smile.gif

Impressed by your early rising again: a pre 9 am Saturday morning posting, which obviously isn't of the haven't been to bed yet after an excessive Friday night variety, is a rariety on this forum.

If you'd seen our cup performances against Dover & Weston SM, you probably wouldn't refer to our "good form" but here's hoping we're back to the way we were against the 'Gate.

I'll hold on the texts, given what you've said about radio coverage. However let me know if news doesn't seem to be forthcoming & you want an update.

All the best & good luck to the Town.

Graham S

Good luck to the lads today. Shan't be there, sadly. I've got my little daughter this weekend, hence I'm on ballet duty. Faaaaannntastic. And no, she doesn't want to go to the football! God knows I've tried!!! Just have to go to the pub with her instead........oh the hardship of fatherhood.