Jump to content
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Clapham

CCL 2019/20

Recommended Posts

The CCL constitution for the premier and first divisions have been announced.

In the premier division, Molesey and Egham Town have been relegated down while Ascot United join from the Hellenic League.

Sheerwater have been promoted from division 1.

In division 1, Walton & Hersham and AFC Hayes were relegated down while Westside were promoted from the Surrey Elite League.

A new club, Jersey Bulls make this a 20 team division following the relegation of Cove.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be very interesting to see how Jersey fare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 11:08, Chris Clapham said:

The CCL constitution for the premier and first divisions have been announced.

In the premier division, Molesey and Egham Town have been relegated down while Ascot United join from the Hellenic League.

Sheerwater have been promoted from division 1.

In division 1, Walton & Hersham and AFC Hayes were relegated down while Westside were promoted from the Surrey Elite League.

A new club, Jersey Bulls make this a 20 team division following the relegation of Cove.

 Its all making the CCL look interesting for next season. Will try to get down and watch Molesey next season as ive never been to there ground before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2019 at 15:09, Big J R said:

It will be very interesting to see how Jersey fare.

I see that they have a pre-season friendly against Stevenage on 6 July in their inaugural match at their Springfield stadium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 15:09, Big J R said:

It will be very interesting to see how Jersey fare.

Westside away against Jersey. Crazy stuff for Westside. I'm guessing Jersey will get good attendances?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/06/2019 at 21:56, Savagebee said:

Westside away against Jersey. Crazy stuff for Westside. I'm guessing Jersey will get good attendances?

 

I know Guernsey used to have good home attendances, and even a good away following.  A rich island.

 

Can't say I know much about Jersey though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Big J R said:

 

I know Guernsey used to have good home attendances, and even a good away following.  A rich island.

 

Can't say I know much about Jersey though.

Makes the CCL Division 1 a bit more interesting I guess.

Edited by Savagebee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to booking flight etc CCL (AC) has released early Jersey fixtures

0E96FF57-BCFD-417D-960E-CD5727978060.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bank holiday Monday Westside v JerseyBulls should be a record crowd, coming up from Step 7. Usually 11:00 / 11:30 K O. could be P M due to coming from afar.

Nice August (long weekend) for ASH & FLEET SPURS, early September for Bagshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/05/2019 at 23:09, Savagebee said:

 Its all making the CCL look interesting for next season. Will try to get down and watch Molesey next season as ive never been to there ground before.

What’s the next move now Frimley promoted, who will make way for them?

Could Cove get reprieved, must be looking to fill Frimley’s spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The CCL have no idea...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, and the clock is ticking !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Tel said:

What’s the next move now Frimley promoted, who will make way for them?

Could Cove get reprieved, must be looking to fill Frimley’s spot.

Some more work for the CCL to do it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 11:43, Tel said:

Due to booking flight etc CCL (AC) has released early Jersey fixtures

0E96FF57-BCFD-417D-960E-CD5727978060.jpeg

And so it begins 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cove confirm reprieve via Twitter 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On another’s blog the talk is running with 21 teams, or moving Ascot back.

No other plausible solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:13, Tel said:

On another’s blog the talk is running with 21 teams, or moving Ascot back.

No other plausible solution.

Any idea when it will all be finalised?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Savagebee said:

Any idea when it will all be finalised?

 

The question of the length of a piece of string immediately springs to mind !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Big J R said:

 

The question of the length of a piece of string immediately springs to mind !!

Oh dear 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier will run with 21 clubs and Division 1 with 20 clubs (OFFICIAL)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris Clapham said:

Premier will run with 21 clubs and Division 1 with 20 clubs (OFFICIAL)

:thumbsup(2):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Chris Clapham said:

Premier will run with 21 clubs and Division 1 with 20 clubs (OFFICIAL)

Is that the F A who made it official?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tel said:

Is that the F A who made it official?

YES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/06/2019 at 09:43, Chris Clapham said:

YES

Having an odd team early season shouldn’t mean too many teams not having a Saturday fixture. With F A Cup & Vase running. The possibility of teams bringing forward games has always been possible.

Nice game in August/September against December/January/ February. I know it will leave a blank weekend somewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kensington Borough FC have officially changed their name to Kensington and Ealing Borough FC. The change has been approved by Middlesex County FA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...