Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Milkshake-free zone

I have it on (not necessarily) good authority that suits and shoes worn by our manager are definitely milkshake-free zones. I would concur wholeheartedly. Nobody could possibly disagree with the fact that it is definitely better to have Andy as manager rather than have our best players stay with us for the next season. I will go so far as to say that I'm sad that said players didn't buy into the total football ethos as envisaged by the God-like genius of our manager, but, frankly, they should have upped their game sartorially, and, chicken-wise, they should have run around a bit more headless.

So, three hearty cheers at the lack of dairy produce on sale at the Donkey Dome, and three more hearty cheers that we have another year of (milk)shite to look forward to.

FFS the seasons only just finished and  you are on Andy's back already . Why not give it a rest until August . ?????

Two weeks after the season ended and Towner _ Walker is still reading and commenting on something that has absolutely nothing to do with him... now that is sad..... Anyway my £320 that I set aside for my partners and my season tickets are now in her purse and heading off to Primark... I hope there’s a few sexy nighties in there to brighten my Saturday afternoons up next season.....The board have made a decision and that is what  we elected them to do  ...some will be pleased more will be dismayed but at the end of the day no-one forces me or anyone else to go ... 

16 minutes ago, Theodopolous said:

Two weeks after the season ended and Towner _ Walker is still reading and commenting on something that has absolutely nothing to do with him... now that is sad..... Anyway my £320 that I set aside for my partners and my season tickets are now in her purse and heading off to Primark... I hope there’s a few sexy nighties in there to brighten my Saturday afternoons up next season.....The board have made a decision and that is what  we elected them to do  ...some will be pleased more will be dismayed but at the end of the day no-one forces me or anyone else to go ... 

Are you saying that your wife will be buying you the sexy nighties for you to wear??

On 21/05/2019 at 19:33, Theodopolous said:

What a bunch of old tosh ..Andy is a great bloke. You miserable old farts don't know how lucky you are to have a great manager like him . I really just don't understand your animosity towards him . I still put it down to your committee not giving him the right funding  . Perhaps you need to get off your backside and do something useful for your club apart from knifing Andy in the back.????   You arent the sharpest tool in the box sunshine. 

13 hours ago, Stanners66 said:

Piss off Audrey

And speaking of blunt tools ?????

Dearest Audrey

How very sweet of you to get all so hot and bothered. You're just the daintiest little snowflake we know and we just love you for hanging in there after must must have been quite a traumatic irony bypass operation.

We savour your posts, you little hot-head you, and note with equainimity your references to Andy's back. But here, if I might be so bold, I would suggest reining in your predelictions a tad. It's a rare day - I might go so far as to say that such a day has never occured - that I envisaged someone on Andy's back. However, should you ever feel the need to approach our manager Jim Morrison-style, do so freely in the knowledge that we are an all-inclusive club and welcome all kind of managerial entrances (you little tinker, you!).

Heartiest regards

Behind- the- Goal

BG love it!!!!. Keep it up, if you pardon the phrase. But do you not think you have used to many words outside Audrey's capacity. Such words as "predilections" are almost classic and far to good for him.  Best if you try sticking to monosyllables for him. Will save you a lot of  time explaining to him what the big words mean.

It’s ok Audrey we understand it must get lonely with no-one to talk to for six weeks while we are all having fun on here..... 

Does anyone know what Mickey has decided this year.... strange the club never announced his departure or did I  miss it.... 

You have seen it and I have seen it, Steph, then why haven't some members of the Board seen it????  This is what I have been saying for the past two years. I have always thought that AL's way of playing football does not encourage those players who have ability to express themselves as they are expected to totally adhere to his style of play. Anyone who appears to question this sits on the bench or disappears. 

To suggest that financial restraint is the sole reason for players leaving, or not joining, is a very easy mantra and a way of hiding from reality.

Unfortunately I am still of the belief that there are some, amongst the management, who are quite happy to see things remain as they are. Lets hope they don't make us all regret their view this coming season.  

The last part of your post 4WF is clear and obvious.... it really does question the ambition of the board.... maybe they see promotion at this time a step too far which it might be and they are quite happy with mid-table mediocrity.... As for Mickey it’s incredible that the club have not announced it... maybe they hope that the supporters won’t find out yet thus depressing us more following the other two departures and AL being retained... maybe MP announced it before telling the club which I doubt but there must be a reason ... very strange going ons....

That has been my point all along Theo. I do believe that some do feel that we have gone as far as we can and they may be right. But to paraphrase Bill Shankley's  comment that " football is a reflection of life of the time" still hold true.  All around us playing safe and putting making difficult decisions off until another day seems to be the current norm.

Archived