Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

St Panteleimon F.C

17 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - To be honest I'm just thankful Loosely has disappeared off the face of the earth, do we know what became of him, obviously I hope nothing bad but he was a very peculiar individual wasn't he. I have a lot of time for Pete the Greek and he is a good, albeit controversial, official.

Only in your eyes.

18 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - To be honest I'm just thankful Loosely has disappeared off the face of the earth, do we know what became of him, obviously I hope nothing bad but he was a very peculiar individual wasn't he. I have a lot of time for Pete the Greek and he is a good, albeit controversial, official.

Haven't got a clue where Loosely is.

21 minutes ago, petethegreek said:

Only in your eyes.

When I was with Kentish Town I recall that pretty much every game you officiated on us there was an issue, you had a dislike, or rather a hatred, for one of our players, Tommy Kanaris, and always singled him out

8 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

When I was with Kentish Town I recall that pretty much every game you officiated on us there was an issue, you had a dislike, or rather a hatred, for one of our players, Tommy Kanaris, and always singled him out

Another figment of your vivid imagination. 

10 minutes ago, petethegreek said:

Another figment of your vivid imagination. 

So you didn't have a hatred for Tommy Kanaris then, I recall he was sent off at least twice during SSML games where you were officiating, I also believe you crossed swords with him at Market Road in the Islington Midweek League.

16 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

So you didn't have a hatred for Tommy Kanaris then, I recall he was sent off at least twice during SSML games where you were officiating, I also believe you crossed swords with him at Market Road in the Islington Midweek League.

I believe Kentish Town relieved you of your duties so if any of us had issues it was you. 

Ouch, that's a low blow, I expected better from you, it's interesting that you ignore the accusations against you about Tommy Kanaris, okay he wasn't Mr Perfect however officials are supposed to be impartial at all times aren't they.

47 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Ouch, that's a low blow, I expected better from you, it's interesting that you ignore the accusations against you about Tommy Kanaris, okay he wasn't Mr Perfect however officials are supposed to be impartial at all times aren't they.

I am putting this into perspective.

You had issues with Kentish Town.

I did not.

1 hour ago, petethegreek said:

I am putting this into perspective.

You had issues with Kentish Town.

I did not.

I always thought Kentish Town FC would reform but they never did ? 

Savagebee - The Club had the World at their feet at one time but threw it all away due to mis-management, it was a crying shame

Maybe that's a problem with match officials openly speaking out on club forums/websites.

Anyway, it keeps the banter flowing !

Big J R - Yes, I'm sure that the SSML Committee frown upon that and will have a quiet word in Pete the Greek's shell like before too long, no other official does so as far as I'm aware

5 hours ago, Big J R said:

Anyway, it keeps the banter flowing !

:thumbup(2):

Although St Panteleimon beat Bedford 4-2 today, Pete the Greek will no doubt be on a downer tonight after New Salamis's embarrassing 2-1 home defeat to Milton Keynes Robins particularly after the Robins 8-0 drubbing at Winslow United on Tuesday, it sounds like they deserved the win too:

https://twitter.com/mkrobinsfc?lang=en

On ‎28‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:54, Savagebee said:

There top scorer N.Tajbakhsh got 28 goals in 27 games so he will be one to watch.

Scored a hatrick yesterday.

Pete the Greek will be changing his allegiance at this rate won't he from New Salamis, I still can't believe how they lost at home yesterday to beleaguered Milton Keynes Robins who had lost their opening two league games by a 14-1 aggregate

1 hour ago, Rhodes said:

Pete the Greek will be changing his allegiance at this rate won't he from New Salamis, I still can't believe how they lost at home yesterday to beleaguered Milton Keynes Robins who had lost their opening two league games by a 14-1 aggregate

Yes New Salamis need to bounce back in there next game.

It will be interesting to see there line up for yesterdays game and how many of there big names and well paid players played yesterday?

Lets see how St Panteleimon fare tomorrow when they host Brimsdown at Berkeley Fields, Brimsdown will be bouyed by their 5-1 demolition of lowly Wodson Park on Wednesday so we will find out what the high flying SSML newcomers are made of following their three league wins thus far by an impressive 17-4 aggregate.

5 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Lets see how St Panteleimon fare tomorrow when they host Brimsdown at Berkeley Fields, Brimsdown will be bouyed by their 5-1 demolition of lowly Wodson Park on Wednesday so we will find out what the high flying SSML newcomers are made of following their three league wins thus far by an impressive 17-4 aggregate.

Yep I agree with that Rhodes.