Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stop The Press!

:busted:

13/7/2019

Friendly

Brentham v Wembley

:) 

• 1 month later...
On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 14:21, Savagebee said:

:busted:

13/7/2019

Friendly

Brentham v Wembley

:) 

Brentham 6 Wembley 3

What a good end to end pre season friendly and the better team won to be honest. It was Step 7 v Step 5 and the Step 7 team matched the Step 5 team in every area. I know it was just a friendly and Wembley had some trialists and new players playing but so did Brentham. The Wembley manager Ian (Basher) Bates will not have been happy at the final whistle and some of those Wembley players that played today may have blown there chances of wearing the Wembley top again.

A good game.

• 2 weeks later...

Where was the friendly fixtures thread for this pre-season that has proved popular and helpful in the past

4 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Where was the friendly fixtures thread for this pre-season that has proved popular and helpful in the past

That was peterthegreeks department wasn't it but he seems to have gone off the radar.

49 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

Some high scoring games on Saturday.

15 hours ago, Savagebee said:

That was peterthegreeks department wasn't it

I got the impression that it was the highlight of the year for him as on the surface it didn't appear he had much else going on in his life, other than the officiating of course

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/07/2019 at 18:45, Karen Browne said:

Pete the Greek has not issued one. Friendly fixtures and results can be found at 

http://www.spartansouthmidlandsleague.co.uk/pre-season-friendlies/

I left it in the capable hands of Karen this summer.

On 23/07/2019 at 11:47, Rhodes said:

I got the impression that it was the highlight of the year for him as on the surface it didn't appear he had much else going on in his life, other than the officiating of course

Still fishing, Mr Rhodes?

1 hour ago, petethegreek said:

Still fishing, Mr Rhodes?

Not at all, I just think that's the impression everyone has of you that's all, they may be wrong. How are you keeping anyway.

7 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Not at all, I just think that's the impression everyone has of you that's all, they may be wrong. How are you keeping anyway.

Everyone's impression or just yours?

I am fine. Yourself?

Good to see you back on the SSML forum petethegreek.

Archived