Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Charity Sports Kit Appeal

Dear All,

For the last few seasons I have run a charity project collecting football and other sports kit for teams in Africa and other parts of the developing world.

This is passed to charities such as Kit Aid and Kits4Causes and have also been fortunate enough to have been able to donate directly to organisations in Kenya, Togo. Uganda, Zambia & Zimbabwe.

I also now work with several schools and academies in Africa.

I write to ask whether any Combined Counties League club has any kit it could donate? This can be anything - shirts, shorts, socks, training tops, boots, water bottles etc - anything you no longer need and would be happy to part with.

It does not have to be a complete set - any spare items will be gratefully received. It also can be any size from the smallest child to the largest adult.

I am more than happy to attend a home fixture to collect any donations.

It really would be great to get clubs in the Combined Counties League involved in this project.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post

Yours in sport

Julian Chenery

E mail Julian.chenery@hotmail.com

Tele 07450 005410

Archived