Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Enjoyable game. Matt Johnson put in a super performance, the two new forwards played well and I look forward to good things from them. A Trialist at No 15 looked promising. We need to see the new signings back from injury, but promising for the future. I still think Stimson is bench material who can provide good support when needed. Tuesday’s should be a good game. But 2-2 against a much fitter faster team was a good result. 

Very entertaining game it's all about match fitness at the moment 

My first view of this year's squad. 
Johnson is a revelation, Purcell very assured. Saunders still mercurial. Spence looked very fit and lively. Christou solid as ever.
With Sutton and Lee injured and Hayles and Cooper unavailable the back 4 did really well with Clark and G. Winn centre half and R. Winn at left back.
Dickson's quality was obvious and took his goal well. 

Trialist 15 looked a useful unit as well. Young Jack Glenister got involved and his position caused the fluster resulting in the own goal.
Others also performed well.

The twitter feed of tonight's game against Billericay gives the impression of another solid performance against quality opposition.