Jump to content
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Rhodes

Hertfordshire Senior Centenary Trophy - 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Hertfordshire Senior Centenary Trophy draw

First Round (ties scheduled for Sat 5 Oct)

Berkhamsted FC Development v Berkhamsted Raiders

Codicote v Chipperfield Corinthians

Colney Heath Reserves v Letchworth Garden City Eagles

Hatfield Town v Royston Town Reserves

Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Ware Sports FC

Oxhey Jets Reserves v Knebworth

Sarratt v Wodson Park

Tring Corinthians AFC v Wormley Rovers

(byes: Bovingdon, Cuffley, New River Athletic, Sandridge Rovers)

http://www.hertfordshirefa.com/cups-and-competitions/cups/2019-2020/senior-centenary-trophy/fixtures

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Hertfordshire Senior Centenary Trophy draw

First Round (ties scheduled for Sat 5 Oct)

Berkhamsted FC Development v Berkhamsted Raiders

Codicote v Chipperfield Corinthians

Colney Heath Reserves v Letchworth Garden City Eagles

Hatfield Town v Royston Town Reserves

Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Ware Sports FC

Oxhey Jets Reserves v Knebworth

Sarratt v Wodson Park

Tring Corinthians AFC v Wormley Rovers

(byes: Bovingdon, Cuffley, New River Athletic, Sandridge Rovers)

http://www.hertfordshirefa.com/cups-and-competitions/cups/2019-2020/senior-centenary-trophy/fixtures

 

Still not in the loop Rhodes.

Eight First Round winners plus four byes does not work.

Belstone, London Lions, FC Broxbourne Borough and Bishop's Stortford Swifts are in the Second Round draw I have received.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karen - I realised that but I was going by the Hertfordshire FA website that stated just four first round byes, I knew you would be on hand to quickly clarify the error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Hertfordshire Senior Centenary Trophy draw

First Round (ties scheduled for Sat 5 Oct)

Berkhamsted FC Development v Berkhamsted Raiders

That will be a an interesting game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/08/2019 at 16:20, Savagebee said:

That will be a an interesting game.

No a easy win for Berkhamsted Raiders without them having to break sweat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/08/2019 at 16:20, Savagebee said:

That will be a an interesting game.

Savagebee - There could well be some needle in the game couldn't there as, reading between the lines, Berkhamsted Raiders aren't flavour of the month at Broadwater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/08/2019 at 12:33, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - There could well be some needle in the game couldn't there as, reading between the lines, Berkhamsted Raiders aren't flavour of the month at Broadwater

No needle at all, game awarded to Berkhamsted Raiders, Berkhamsted Development have folded.

Like I said two weeks ago didn't have to break sweat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

No needle at all, game awarded to Berkhamsted Raiders, Berkhamsted Development have folded.

Like I said two weeks ago didn't have to break sweat

:lol4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/08/2019 at 14:15, Rhodes said:

First Round (ties scheduled for Sat 5 Oct)

Codicote v Chipperfield Corinthians

Sarratt v Wodson Park

Tring Corinthians AFC v Wormley Rovers

Three First Round ties taking place tomorrow folks involving 'our' Club's although Oxhey Jets Reserves and Colney Heath Reserves are also playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a great afternoon for 'our' Club's in the Hertfordshire Senior Centenary Trophy:

First Round 

Codicote 1 Chipperfield Corinthians 2

Colney Heath Reserves 1 Letchworth Garden City Eagles 3

Sarratt 0 Wodson Park 2

Tring Corinthians AFC 1 Wormley Rovers 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

HERTS SENIOR CENTENARY TROPHY Second Round

Saturday 2 November

Berkhamsted Raiders v Letchworth Garden City Eagles

Bishop’s Stortford Swifts v Hoddesdon Town Reserves or Ware Sports

London Lions v Bovingdon

New River Athletic v Hatfield Town 

Oxhey Jets Reserves v Chipperfield Corinthians 

Sandridge Rovers v FC Broxbourne Borough

Sarratt v Belstone

Edited by Karen Browne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rhodes said:

First Round 

Sarratt 0 Wodson Park 2

The result was Sarratt 2 Wodson Park 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...