Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex FA Premier Cup - 2019/20

Middlesex FA Premier Cup

First Round

CB Hounslow United Reserves v Hillingdon Borough

Byes: Bedfont & Feltham, British Airways, Cockfosters Reserves, Cricklewood Wanderers, Deportivo Galicia, Enfield Borough, Enfield Town U23, Harefield United Reserves, AFC Hayes, Kensington & Ealing Borough, Park View, Pitshanger Dynamo, Rayners Lane, St Panteleimon, PFC Victoria

https://twitter.com/middxfa?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

• 2 months later...

The Middlesex FA Premier Cup gets off the ground tomorrow (Wednesday) with CB Hounslow United Reserves hosting Hillingdon Borough, Karen has the game being played at Tentelow Lane in Southall however I have it on good authority that it is at the Cater Bank Hounslow Sports Club in Green Lane. I gather the Second Round draw has yet to be made:

http://www.middlesexfa.com/cups-and-competitions/cups/2019-20/premier-cup/fixtures

7 hours ago, Rhodes said:

The Middlesex FA Premier Cup gets off the ground tomorrow (Wednesday) with CB Hounslow United Reserves hosting Hillingdon Borough, Karen has the game being played at Tentelow Lane in Southall however I have it on good authority that it is at the Cater Bank Hounslow Sports Club in Green Lane. I gather the Second Round draw has yet to be made:

http://www.middlesexfa.com/cups-and-competitions/cups/2019-20/premier-cup/fixtures

It wont be at Tentelow Lane Southall.

That place stopped hosting football matches at the end of the 2017/18 season. 

Edited by Savagebee

Savagebee - The game still appears as being played at Tentelow Lane on the Full Time website, what is Green Lane like, I haven't been there as it only opened at the start of the 2017/18 campaign didn't it, it looks really nice from these pictures compared to the dilapidated Osterley Sports Club in the bottom link:

http://buildbase-blog.co.uk/2018/03/27/diary-of-a-groundhopper-talksports-tony-incenzo-cb-hounslow-united-v-westfield/#.XdUxxFX7SM8

http://hoppysnaps.blogspot.com/2009/11/cb-hounslow-united.html

49 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - The game still appears as being played at Tentelow Lane on the Full Time website, what is Green Lane like, I haven't been there as it only opened at the start of the 2017/18 campaign didn't it, it looks really nice from these pictures compared to the dilapidated Osterley Sports Club in the bottom link:

http://buildbase-blog.co.uk/2018/03/27/diary-of-a-groundhopper-talksports-tony-incenzo-cb-hounslow-united-v-westfield/#.XdUxxFX7SM8

http://hoppysnaps.blogspot.com/2009/11/cb-hounslow-united.html

Ive been to the Green Lane ground once and its a nice little ground with a couple of stands and a couple of open football pitches behind it.

Yeah once the Green Lane ground got the go ahead the Osterley Lane Sports Club (Tentelow Lane) was left to rot to be honest but I kind of liked the place if im honest. It had the main pitch and four or five open pitches around it so a lot of Middlesex Clubs lost there home ground when the place was closed for good. The changing rooms were like a rabbit warren ?. Floodlights could not be put up at the Osterley Sports Club (Tentelow Lane) as its in a conservation area.

Savagebee - I see that Hillingdon Borough won quite convincingly last night at Green Lane, they were 3-0 up at one point, I haven't seen the draw for the Second Round as yet but I hope that Hillingdon Borough, Enfield BoroughPark View, Rayners Lane and St Panteleimon can avoid meeting each other.

1 hour ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - I see that Hillingdon Borough won quite convincingly last night at Green Lane, they were 3-0 up at one point, I haven't seen the draw for the Second Round as yet but I hope that Hillingdon Borough, Enfield BoroughPark View, Rayners Lane and St Panteleimon can avoid meeting each other.

3 0 up at one point I'm not surprised to hear that.

MIDDLESEX PREMIER CUP Second Round

Tuesday 21 January

Enfield Borough v Pitshanger Dynamo

Hillingdon Borough v Bedfont & Feltham

Kensington & Ealing Borough v Rayners Lane

PFC Victoria v Park View

St Panteleimon v Cockfosters Reserves

Karen, thanks, here is the full Second Round draw, on paper we could have all five SSML Club's in the last eight:

AFC Hayes v Cricklewood Wanderers

Enfield Town Under 23's v Harefield United Reserves

FC Deportivo Galicia v British Airways

PFC Victoria v Park View

On 27/11/2019 at 16:48, Rhodes said:

Karen, thanks, here is the full Second Round draw, on paper we could have all five SSML Club's in the last eight:

AFC Hayes v Cricklewood Wanderers

Enfield Town Under 23's v Harefield United Reserves

FC Deportivo Galicia v British Airways

PFC Victoria v Park View

Enfield Borough v Pitshanger Dynamo will be interesting as the Pits on there day are a very decent team.

• 2 weeks later...

Savagebee - You're right and I like the look of the Hillingdon Borough v Bedfont & Feltham tie, on their day Bedfont & Feltham can give anyone a game:

EKYLuAUWsAA5rMh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dates for the Second Round ties:

AFC Hayes v Cricklewood Wanderers (Tue 21 Jan)

Enfield Borough v Pitshanger Dynamo (Tue 21 Jan)

Enfield Town Under 23's v Harefield United Reserves (Mon 20 Jan)

FC Deportivo Galicia v British Airways (Tue 21 Jan)

Hillingdon Borough v Bedfont & Feltham (Tue 21 Jan)

Kensington & Ealing Borough v Rayners Lane (Tue 21 Jan, at Leatherhead FC)

PFC Victoria v Park View (Tue 21 Jan)

St Panteleimon v Cockfosters Reserves (Tue 21 Jan)

• 1 month later...

On 28/11/2019 at 20:35, Savagebee said:

Enfield Borough v Pitshanger Dynamo will be interesting as the Pits on there day are a very decent team.

Four Second Round ties tomorrow evening involving SSML Club's, Pitshanger Dynamo will host Enfield Borough at Reynolds Field where they groundshare with Hanwell Town, Rayners Lane now meet Kensington & Ealing Borough on 4 February and not tomorrow as was advertised in Sunday's Non League paper:

Middlesex FA Premier Cup Second Round
PFC Victoria v Park View
Pitshanger Dynamo v Enfield Borough
Rayners Lane P Kensington & Ealing Borough (Tue 4 Feb at Rayners Lane)

Unfortuanately a really sad night last night for the competition:
Hillingdon Borough P Bedfont & Feltham
PFC Victoria Park View
Pitshanger Dynamo P Enfield Borough
Rayners Lane P Kensington & Ealing Borough 
St Panteleimon A Cockfosters Reserves

Just a brief update.

The Middlesex FA, as boneheadedly out of touch as ever, have decided that the St Panteleimon v Cockfosters tie must be replayed, as per their rules, within seven days of the initial abandonment.

Cockfosters have done the honourable thing and offered to forfeit the game and allow St Panteleimon to progress unhindered to the next round.  Surprisingly perhaps, St Panteleimon have turned down this offer, and want to go ahead with the game, leaving Cockfosters with no real choice but to agree.

This completely unnecessary game will therefore take place at 7.45pm on Tuesday at Rayners Lane FC. 

Edited by agamemnon3
useless paragraphing

Second Round update and Quarter Final draw:

AFC Hayes v Cricklewood Wanderers (Cricklewood Wanderers walkover)

Enfield Borough v Pitshanger Dynamo (Tue 4 Feb)

Enfield Town Under 23's 4 Harefield United Reserves 1

FC Deportivo Galicia 2 British Airways 2 (after 90 mins, FC Deportivo Galicia win 5-4 on pens)

Hillingdon Borough 0 Bedfont & Feltham 2

Rayners Lane v Kensington & Ealing Borough (Tue 4 Feb, at Rayners Lane)

PFC Victoria v Park View (Wed 5 Feb)

St Panteleimon 9 Cockfosters Reserves 1

Quarter Final draw:

Enfield Borough or Pitshanger Dynamo v FC Deportivo Galicia

Enfield Town Under 23's v Bedfont & Feltham

PFC Victoria or Park View v Rayners Lane or Kensington & Ealing Borough

St Panteleimon v Cricklewood Wanderers

Three further Second Round ties this week involving SSML Club's, it's a shame Park View and Rayners Lane will meet in the Quarter Final if they both get through:

Tuesday 4 February
Rayners Lane v Kensington & Ealing Borough (at Rayners Lane)

Wednesday 5 February
Middlesex FA Premier Cup Second Round (kick off 7.45pm)
PFC Victoria v Park View
Edited by Rhodes

1 hour ago, Rhodes said:

Wednesday 5 February

Middlesex FA Premier Cup Second Round (kick off 7.45pm)
PFC Victoria v Park View

PFC Victoria London ground share at Hanworth Villa FC and they are team made up of Polish players they had a great season last season finishing 2nd in the Middlesex County Premier Division but this season they have as I think some of there better players left the club in the summer. They lost 3 1 at home on Saturday to Kensington Dragons who are 2nd from bottom of there league.

Edited by Savagebee

On 03/02/2020 at 13:59, Rhodes said:

Tuesday 4 February

Rayners Lane v Kensington & Ealing Borough (at Rayners Lane)

Rayners Lane shouldn't have any difficulties this evening should they:

Enfield Borough 1 Pitshanger Dynamo 1

Pitshanger Dynamo win 4 2 on pens!

What a great result for the Pits!

:hurray2: