Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TOWN V CHESTNUTS

Out_Of_Towner

a good win for the town, Cheshunt got away with murder , a few bad tackles by there no8,  pushing on Mo by I think no 2 and never got booked till the second half, and then a classic there keeper pull on Ryan's  shirt and Ryan gets booked !!!  but we see it every week very poor ref's

22 hours ago, old towner said:

a good win for the town, Cheshunt got away with murder , a few bad tackles by there no8,  pushing on Mo by I think no 2 and never got booked till the second half, and then a classic there keeper pull on Ryan's  shirt and Ryan gets booked !!!  but we see it every week very poor ref's

Always the victims huh ? ?

On 20/10/2019 at 18:40, old towner said:

Got away with murder?? it was a local derby and believe me i've seen games far more feisty than this one. We get our fair share of poor ref's like every other team at this level so its not only you.

On 19/10/2019 at 10:59, Sweetnicker said:

Of course you will be favourites to win this game based on form but we are not playing as bad as our league position states there has been 5 or 6 games where we should have picked up more points but our finishing let us down. I won't be hiding behind any keyboard i will no doubt be having a beer with Keith Knight (Taco) who comes to watch the Ambers sometimes so feel free to come and chat. By the was O_O_T our name is Cheshunt so please have a bit more respect for a club that helped you out with a ground share some years ago, lets hope for a good game.

I prefer Cheesy Nuts. This is a Town forum. Don’t like it? Tough!