Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Jago

Bas Vegas 1-6 Chins - Onwards in the Trophy

I wasn't there but sounds like a decent win!

For me it's all about a nice straightforward home tie in the 3Q, then Notts County away in the First Round...  Any other preferences?

a taste of Aveley👍 or home to Met Police 👍

As for the game - really enjoyable, some good goals there and could have been more.  Credit to Basildon who kept trying but we were a class above. Impressed with the numbers from Hornchurch , made for a good atmosphere. 

Entertaining game which was never in doubt for us. Well done to Charlie Stimpson on his hattrick! Rest of the team played some great football in not the best of conditions. Awful pitch.

Next round, i would like a home draw to the lowest side still in the Trophy or an away trip to a ground not been to before.

13 hours ago, MikeMike said:

Away to the winner of Westfield vs Hartley Wintney

Hereford or Hampshire 

7 minutes ago, Mick the bat said:

Hereford or Hampshire 

Sorry Woking or Hampshire 

i thought yesterdays game was fantastic on a pitch that was terrible the team brought away a result with some really good goals and a sublime solo effort too.  Charlie Stimson got a deserved hat trick in still with that 20 yard+ shot over the keeper and the rest of the team moved the ball around brilliantly.  Id like a home tie next but as long as the team keeps performing well i don't mind who we get.

very harsh on a manager after only one game , it was always going to be an extremely difficult game for them against a team near the top of a higher division. Obviously don’t know the circumstances though