Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
urchinman1961

Predictions Oxford city v Hx Trophy Sat 23rd Nov

Our biggest test so far be good to see us pit our wits against the big boys shame they won six two at Chelmo,makes you think we are playing them at.the wrong time but we now have a half decent side to give them a go,under no illusions as betting man a 3 one home win but in my bones a 1 all draw at the very least crowd 350

I have a really good feeling about this one , tough game lots of chances both ends , 1-2 away win.

all that are travelling need to get behind the lads like Basildon and for me one of the greatest displays of away teams fans doing their part Hereford away 

Looking forward to the ‘home’ game. Got a feeling that we might pull something out of the bag for this one. 1-1 att 330 and maybe a win in the replay 

Edited by cup of tea

Tough test to see if we are good enough for a step higher. Historically when having a good season it seems our away results are better than on our own turf. If we click we can get a win. 2-1 Urchins, att: 350