Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchins take Oxford City to replay.

PONY TAILED URCHIN

Oxford City 1-1 Hornchurch 

What a fantastic result away to Oxford City in the FA Trophy in s game that in large parts was dominated by the Urchins who kept their discipline and worked hard as a team.

Unlucky not to get the win either blatant penalty from keeper pulling ronnie winn down, and offside given against Chris dickson (wrongly) after lewis spence shot hit the bar.

Oxford lost their discipline with silly fowls and a few elbows deliberately targeting our players.

All the lads deserve credit for a discaplined committed performance and can take confidence into the replay on Tuesday Night.

Come in you Urchins you did thd fans proud.

Completely agree with Pete.
I think they thought today would be a walk in the park.
As I walked round before kick-off I heard their fans debating whether they would be 2 or 3 nil up at half time.
For sure Joe Wright had to pull a few important saves out the locker but mainly due to players slipping rather than anything super classy from Oxford.
But plenty of our own chances and could have been a decent win.

Nice ground but expected more home fans, I doubt many will travel on Tuesday.

Worth the entry fee alone for that performance with the exception of the last 5 minutes we were hanging on a bit.Think we will turn them over on grass only downside was Mickey limping off towards the end

Cracking game and we deserved a replay of of that. If only Lewwis Spence’s shot had been a few centimetres lower but what a shot. We could have nicked that. Agree that there was a few blatant fowls coming in from Oxford but they are a good team too. Fingers crossed for the replay 

Another top perfermance from the boys. Draw a fair result. Great support from the boys. Lets all wish jordan a speedy recovery in time for Tuesday. ?

Archived