Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg; Wk 13 results, FINAL week 14 games: 30 Nov by 15:00

Jago

Hello everyone.  Not a bad day out in the City of Dreaming Spires (or is that Cambridge?).  I hope you left enough time to get to the match after overdosing on the architectural magnificence of the Blackbird Leys estate.

The Prediction League is now very nicely set up for the final weekend.   Ozz and Mr D are still locked together - and face each other next week for the ultimate showdown.  Mr D just needs a point thanks to his better goalscoring record - but the vastly experienced Ozz will doubtless have a few tricks up his sleeve.  Please feel free to predict by PM  to avoid sharing your forecasts (I will then publish just before the games).  It's all going to hinge on the glamorous Genoa v Torino relegation dogfight KO 5pm - so start boning up on your calcio now.

And talking of relegation dogfights, it's bye bye Blackballed and Paul "LLLLLL" C - good consistency there Paul but probably not as you'd like it - to join Wivenhoe who left last week and tried some wacky scores this week but to no avail.  Lady Jago just needs a win to stay up - and as she's playing Paul LLLLLL then my money is firmly on Lana Del Jago FC.  That means it's down to Lord Upminster to beat Urchin Yid or his Lordship will finally go down after several reprieves... Urchin Yid just needs a point for safety.  Finally well done to Golden Boot winner 1961 COYS and also to Hatted Urchin who are now safe from the drop and can both enjoy their week ahead without worry of the sack.

In Division 2 Cup of Tea confirmed his promotion place, and Baby Jago thrashed his long-suffering father to stay in the third auto-promotion spot.  But Colin and Fat Tom are both breathing down the Baby's neck after good wins over Mick and Mike respectively.  This leaves just 3 teams not mentioned... well as luck would have it, The Dummy Boys completed the double over Dinamo - meaning it's a showdown next week between Luke and Dinamo for the final play off position - Luke just needs a point, unlikely though that is on current form.  Hang on - I've just re-run the numbers and of course Mick could also squeak in if he beats me (fat chance) and Luke/Dinamo draw.  Oh the permutations.

Blimey - for the first time in ages I've mentioned you all, so no more complaints of journalistic bias please.   Onwards to the final week...

UPMINSTER DIVISION

image.png.3c7b3a48509e0e249125045752f74726.png

image.png.57d30c8c571f0bb2a45ab22dd17335be.png

COLLIER ROW (S) DIVISION

image.png.fbc9080d5f23702d906b71f4da9a11c9.png

image.png.a163068c007f1c54e24cd95baa5159db.png

NEXT WEEK - FINAL WEEK

Feel free to PM scores or txt me or whatever.  Key games in red

image.png.18ae4004bea02ae2bbacbcb5bf392ab9.png

Autumn 2019 League, Week 14 - FINAL WEEK - 30th November by 15:00

Genoa v Torino (17:00)
Burnley v Crystal Palace
Wigan v Reading
Kingstonian v Fylde (FAC)
Hornchurch V Bognor
Att :

Good luck everyone.
JAGO

Genoa 1 v 2 Torino (17:00)
Burnley 2 v 1 Crystal Palace
Wigan 2 v 1 Reading
Kingstonian 0 v 3 Fylde (FAC)
Hornchurch 2 V 1 Bognor
att: 294

Genoa 0  v 1 Torino (17:00)
Burnley 1 v 1 Crystal Palace
Wigan 2 v 1 Reading
Kingstonian 1 v 3 Fylde (FAC)
Hornchurch 2 V 0 Bognor
Att :269

34 minutes ago, Jago said:

Anyone - I mean ANYONE - got any idea why Dinamo inserted 3,000 blank lines on his entry?

I'm assuming it's another attention seeking stunt.

John I've now edited it .... at least I hope I have but as you know I have history of fecking up ...... 

Dibs

Good work Mr Hat - I will accept this as your game is meaningless (cue obvious response!).

To be clear, you are predicting Wigan v Reading as a Home Win yeah?  I make it 83-32 to the Latics

12 hours ago, blackballed said:

John I've now edited it .... at least I hope I have but as you know I have history of fecking up ...... 

Dibs

Thanks Dave - I'm pleased to say I can still access the site, unlike last time

Archived