Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Carshalton Athletic

seemgee

Our 3rd game in 7 days on heavy pitches while it was their 3rd in 9 days with the previous 2 on their own 3g pitch so I think that might've had a bit to do with it.

Good post Andy. I think there were sedatives in our half time refreshments and prep pills in theirs.

Carshalton played with more energy 2nd half and we seemed to go back to the long ball game. We also ignored the left flank as we constantly played down the right.

17 minutes ago, Steph said:

Good post Andy. I think there were sedatives in our half time refreshments and prep pills in theirs.

Carshalton played with more energy 2nd half and we seemed to go back to the long ball game. We also ignored the left flank as we constantly played down the right.

Definitely something in Carshalton's tea, Town didn't get a look in midfield in the second half! But, as was astutely pointed out to me last night, Town rallied through it whereas last season they would have crumbled.

A bit tense, but a decent result.

Our formation needed changing much earlier in the 2nd half,we were being overun in midfield.We needed an extra player in midfield.Took us far to long to make this change.When we did we came back into the game In the last 10 mins.

Great result though the player's never stopped working.

17 hours ago, andyetfc said:

I would like to know what was said in both changing rooms at half time as we didn't start playing again until near the end of the game. Three more points though.

I was outside the away changing room during part of the half time and trust me Andy you really wouldn't want to know what was said ??

Archived