Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bognor Regis Town v Enfield Town

seemgee

No matter how good a team you are having a player sent off in the first half certainly puts an onus on the rest of the team. But when it is the same player picking up yellow and red cards questions have to be asked. 

I know many admire his "work rate" and get and go but more is required than that to succeed.  Also you cannot give anything when not on the pitch.

Ironically it may be a blessing in disguise as we may see someone else in mid-field who may bring something different. Something some others of us having been asking for sometime. 

I don't feel all is not lost yet but it all depends if the playing staff are brave enough to try someone different.

I suppose I will have to sit back and the the coming flak.

4 minutes ago, 4wembleyfinals said:

No matter how good a team you are having a player sent off in the first half certainly puts an onus on the rest of the team. But when it is the same player picking up yellow and red cards questions have to be asked. 

I know many admire is "work rate" and get and go. But you cannot give anything when off the pitch.

Ironically it may be a blessing in disguise as we may see someone else in mid-field who may bring something different. Something some others of us having been asking for sometime. 

I don't feel all is not lost yet it all depends if the playing staff are brave enough to try someone different.

" Sits back and waits for flack!!!"

"

I agree 4WF. The problem is that there isn't anyone else we can put there because our squad is so small. We saw that recently with Hatton being deployed in the centre of midfield. The long and the short of it is that Ryan Blackman is no Billy Crook.

Your quite right CC but then I would ague you try what ever is available. His disciplinary record must have mounted up and he will be lucky with a one match ban. But how long before we are faced with the same question? 

As I said before if we really intend to be a serious contender for promotion then these problems needs sorting now!  

About 50 seconds in when Billy had his goal disallowed. ?

Well?

IMG-20191204-WA0004.jpg

Archived