Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fantastic result

cup of tea

Great performance by the team.  Defended very well and apart from the odd counter attack Dulwich offered very little.  I was quite disappointed by them to be honest.  I thought we took our chance well, and Spence produced a superb performance, including vast amounts of shithousing to their number 2.  Nice to see such a decent crowd too.  Great result.

Well done lads, great result! 

My aunty is a medium and she has predicted Royston away in the next round, my uncle is an extra large and he thinks Carshalton or Aveley away. Torquay at home would be a good one.

A real professional performance with everyone giving their all. The change is formation worked a treat the the Dulwich forward line really only had scraps to feed on all day. Scoreline flattered Dulwich who I don't think could have moaned if we had 2+. Saunders again proving his worth with some nice lay offs, linking up well with Dicko. Midfield getting in the Dulwich faces in which they had no time to settle all afternoon. Well played lads! Let's get a nice draw please...

What a fantastic result today was.  Every player worked hard together to get a result and it proves that our team this season has potential to play in a higher league

I thought Chris Dickson had a tough game but played brilliantly always running onto every ball and deserved a goal 

Lewwis Spence was outstanding leading the team and put in a solid captains performance to dominate the middle of the pitch.

Having Nathan Cooper back in the heart of defence today was a real bonus as he put in a solid work rate and deservedly got his goal to win the game 

Id love to have a winnable game next round preferably at home but Torquay away would be a nice one for me.

Looking back to this time last year the team was finding life tough so its a real credit to Mark Stimson that him and his team have worked so hard to create a great team of players to flip the team around in 12 months to be where it is has been a great achievement and I hope they can keep it going.

Come on you urchins 

Archived