Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3 and easy

urchinman1961

Well nice game to have after 2 weeks of inactivity never really got out of 3rd gear but we didn't have to,Regent were awful only shot on target was the penalty and they still missed that, bigger challenge next Saturday home to Horsham anyway nice to break that hoodoo,anyone take any notice of my pre match prediction #justsaying, up the Urchins 

Yes, Nathan was sent off. 2 yellows. 1st was for stopping a free kick being taken quickly. 2nd was foul for the penalty. I didn't see clearly but both players in a bit of a tangle. Linesman had clear view but didn't flag so difficult to say but if ref thought foul then had to give yellow I think. 

4 hours ago, cup of tea said:

First of all , Great prediction :) FootballWebPages has Nathan being sent off? Is that right ? Was it a fair decision? 

Tremendous result against a bogey side - well done Hornchurch 

Personally i don’t think the first yellow was deserved as the ball was rolling as it was belted into nathan but that’s just how it goes sometimes, anyway happy to get the three points and finally see us beat Brightlingsea 

Fair comment - and I think Nathan was running past the ball and not deliberately standing in front of it.
I think the ref was swayed because he booked one of their players for similar offence very early in game.
I initially believed this would mean Nathan missing the FA Trophy game but others have told me the suspension kicks in after one week meaning it's the Horsham game that he misses.

We have some good refs so far ,I've missed a few home games but he's the worst i've seen over the bridge, 2 poor penalty decisions, so nathan was unlucky, a sterner test this Saturday. up the chins. 

fantastic win for a deserved 3 points and what is i believe our first win over Brightlingsea who have been a bogey team for some time.  Its great that so many injured layers have been recovering over Christmas so we almost full strength going into the New Year period where the title contender usually move up to the top of the tables so its been a good start to the season and the team is playing well.  I am now very optimistic that the Urchins will be involved at the end when it really matters and its been a great team to watch.

Horsham will be a very big test next week but i believe the lads can win it and show their title chasing credentials by doing so.  

Up The Urchins!

Archived