Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Hx v Horsham Prem Sat 4th Jan

urchinman1961

Happy New year to you all,let's hope we can start the new year the way we ended the old one,tbh the visitors will be more on it than what Regent were be nice to avenge the one nil defeat at there place expect another tight contest ,draw on the cards but so is the odd goal either way yep it's that tight, get at them early and unsettle them and we will be in with a shout,crowd 375

Horsham have recently lost to both Worthing and Folkestone away so hopefully that trend will continue.
I tend to agree with Mark Stimson on the games-in-hand versus points-on-the-board question so it would be nice to get another 3 this weekend.

January is looking very congested with seven games and February even worse with eight, including two long mid-week journeys.
With a bit of luck injuries and work commitments will be kind.

I read that the Urchins are unbeaten at The Bridge so far this season - quite an outstanding achievement given the quality of some of the teams and higher league opposition that have visited.

I'm also going to predict a single goal win for Hornchurch with 325 officially watching 

Archived