Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sucker punch

urchinman1961

Well on the plus side massive improvement from Saturday and Joe and Lewwis getting more game time.I kid you not we could have been six up before they equalised.If you don't put your chances away you may get punished.For the first hour complete Urchin domination then a wonder strike just after the hour mark for Cray changed the complexion of the game.Game got a bit scrappy for the last 25 minutes from our point of view,On the whole we would have taken a point before the game roll on Saturday,up the Urchins

Can't believe how many one sided cards the referee gave for no obvious reason. Yet so few fouls given for shoulder barges into the back. And so much screaming and diving, embarrassing really as I thought they were good enough to not need to be so "cheaty".

I also would have been happy with a point before the game but feel like points dropped with the chances spurned in the total domination of the 1st half. 

Really good performance from the boys. I agree we should have put this to bed in the first half, we defended superbly and although Cray played some nice football rarely looked in trouble. Got done by a wonder strike from 25 yards.

I though George Saunders was outstanding and a constant threat.

We go again Saturday.

Get behind the boys

We are at half wayYes poor finishing took the gloss off a good performance defending was excellent all night. We are at the half way point of season 2points a game do that the second half with a couple more wins than draws we are in conf South easy. If we all stick together we can do it 

Archived