Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Bowers & Pitsea v Hx Prem Sat 25th Jan

urchinman1961

Not sure what Bowers team will turn up the one that got 3 points at Casuals or the one that lost the return fixture at home in midweek,either way yet another close call don't get much from this ground as a rule but I'm going to put my neck on the line and go Urchins by the odd goal,crowd circa 300,see you their

Hey Guys, congrats on your win today, though I thought a draw would have been fair but there you go. Just one moan, as the Club's Matchday Sec I advised one of your fans that smoking inside the ground was not allowed, his reply was to threaten to knock me out. He was clearly pissed and was wearing a Stone Island coat, late 40s early 50s (I'm 60) a proper wannabe. I let it slide as there was no good outcome to be had. All the best for the rest of the season.

45 minutes ago, Hookey said:

Hey Guys, congrats on your win today, though I thought a draw would have been fair but there you go. Just one moan, as the Club's Matchday Sec I advised one of your fans that smoking inside the ground was not allowed, his reply was to threaten to knock me out. He was clearly pissed and was wearing a Stone Island coat, late 40s early 50s (I'm 60) a proper wannabe. I let it slide as there was no good outcome to be had. All the best for the rest of the season.

Hi, unfortunately that’s football! But with our support today I think the boys had that extra support to get the result over the line. I can only apologise on behalf of the supporters that one of our fans actions was not respectful. We pride on being a friendly, supportive and loud bunch but with what you say has happened that’s not acceptable. I will have words personally in order for this to not happen again and on behalf of the club and all the supporters today we apologise. Hopefully you made a fair few ££ behind the bar today from us and we wish you the best for the rest of the season. 

Yep, fair assessment. I wouldn't have begrudged you a draw. Certainly worked hard enough and I understand you had a number of players missing.
After such a brilliant start I did think we would push on and give you a significant spanking.
I have to congratulate you on the massive improvements to the ground since I last visited, if you can just find a bit more car parking - I struggled despite arriving before 2pm although there seems to be lots of room in surrounding residential area.

I think I recognise the description of the individual you mention and I commend you for your common sense and pragmatism.
I hope you recognise the good natured behaviour of the rest of the travelling support and don't paint us in a bad light.
May I ask if you got a photo of said bad-apple that you could pass on to Hornchurch officials and LukeXIX with a positive identification to help with appropriate action?

7 hours ago, MikeMike said:

Yep, fair assessment. I wouldn't have begrudged you a draw. Certainly worked hard enough and I understand you had a number of players missing.
After such a brilliant start I did think we would push on and give you a significant spanking.
I have to congratulate you on the massive improvements to the ground since I last visited, if you can just find a bit more car parking - I struggled despite arriving before 2pm although there seems to be lots of room in surrounding residential area.

I think I recognise the description of the individual you mention and I commend you for your common sense and pragmatism.
I hope you recognise the good natured behaviour of the rest of the travelling support and don't paint us in a bad light.
May I ask if you got a photo of said bad-apple that you could pass on to Hornchurch officials and LukeXIX with a positive identification to help with appropriate action?

Your support was excellent and I wouldn't let one bad apple spoil the party. Water under the bridge now. I don't think the extra hour of pre match drinking helped. I think you will at least make the play offs.

Archived