Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
seemgee

AFC Hornchurch v EnfieldTown

23 minutes ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Absolutely no surprise. A scoreline like this has been coming for a while.

Leese has to go.

He is cheap and we are not in relegation trouble... in other words he fits the boards criteria....

3 minutes ago, Theodopolous said:

He is cheap and we are not in relegation trouble... in other words he fits the boards criteria....

Surely NOW is the perfect time to bring someone new in. Have a clear-out of the squad and blood some keen youngsters with nothing to lose for the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, old towner said:

second half under way how many will we let in this half

answers on a post card

I think (hope) Hornchurch will get bored when they hit 6 (six).

31 minutes ago, littlehampton said:

I'm keeping quiet. Every time I post today they score again!

Keep posting 😊😊😊

3 minutes ago, Wildlife rescue said:

Better second half and Andy's job is safe again 🤔

until next game

33 minutes ago, Albury_Walker said:

Keep posting 😊😊😊

Ha, Ha, A-W a bad day at the office for the Town this afternoon, but I see Cheshunt are losing 0-2 at home to Leatherhead, so not a lot to smile about eh?

and for those that didn't go here's the report it was a shite game played by the town we didn't even get off the bus

andy your time is almost up if not up already

58 minutes ago, littlehampton said:

Ha, Ha, A-W a bad day at the office for the Town this afternoon, but I see Cheshunt are losing 0-2 at home to Leatherhead, so not a lot to smile about eh?

And guess who Cheshunt are playing away on Tues. 

Yes, a very disappointing result for the Town this afternoon, against a club who poached a number of our best players last season, and were League favourites for promotion at the start of the campaign, due to their funding and ability to offer high wages, to attract top non-league talent.

I wasn't personally at the match today so it is very difficult to comment on where it all went so badly wrong in the first half. Just a few days back, we went to Margate, kept a clean sheet, and won 3-0. A commendable performance and result. Today it was always going to be a challenging match, against a very good side, and that is the way it turned out. Clearly, there are lessons to be learnt from todays reverse, and everyone will expect to see big improvement when we face Bognor Regis at the QEII Stadium next weekend. I will be up to see that one for myself, and to show support for our Club. 

The highlight was the corner where their attacker was unchallenged in our six yard box .... We can all moan all we like but the managers position is as safe as houses unless he resigns and I can’t see that.... the real worry for everyone will be the further reduced budget next season due to the reduction in crowds because of afternoons like this ....