Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pred'n Lg - Wk 4 results, Wk 5 games. By 08 Feb, 15:00

Jago

Great bounce back yesterday after the disappointment of Folkestone.  Unfortunately I didn't manage to get that fiver off the Enfield Town predictor (Richard someone) as he had, indeed, left by half time.   Probably :) 

Down in the prediction league it was clearly too easy for you all (except me and Wivvers that is).  The scores were more like rugby games - including a magnificent 19 goal haul by both Baby Jago and  Mick The Bat.  Yes,  that's the normally clueless Mick who'd only managed 12 goals put together in his first 3 games.  Amazing.   It also makes Dinamo's anomalous 20 last season slightly less, errr, anomalous.

I hate to say it, but Sir Colin is grinding on relentlessly.  He's also still top of the prediction league.   But the Dummy Team had a surprise defeat at home to Fat Tom, and the two have swapped places at the top of Div 2.  Wivenhoe's poor score didn't matter too much in the end as his opponent, Dinamo, failed to show up.  Dinamo claims this was a computer error "I definitely put them on" he blathered,  but a vote in the bar rejected his appeal on the grounds that he's from The Midlands it's a dog-eat-dog world and personal responsibility needs to be taken at all times.  Or something.

In other news, a tight win for 1961 COYS over champions Mr D means the only winless manager is now, unsurprisingly, "Lucky" Luke.   Stick to organising the New Year's party Luke - you're good at that.

Right - here we go, here we go, here we go....

Upminster Division
image.png.73427d4cee12a2c9a071d924f0d4b590.png

image.png.428582a849ec23f4ae82a9f8a96e4591.png

Collier Row Division

image.png.4e673f5dd199a514f11f4300eabbced6.png

image.png.bf4a574cff9e731c0799a2dcc219a8fc.png

Next Week

image.png.2cefeee84ff7e8eebb490293ee7f6326.png

Please predict on
SPRING WEEK 5 - 8th February 2020 by 15:00

Porto v Benfica
Brighton v Watford