Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Projections 2020/21

How accurate will these be come August?  A number of United Counties League Division 1 sides making the switch to SSML according to projections.

Many SSML sides being moved elsewhere.

Spartan South Midlands League Premier
Ardley United HLP
Arlesey Town SMP
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos SMP
Baldock Town SMP
Biggleswade United SMP
Brackley Town Saints HLP
Broadfields United SMP
Crawley Green SMP
Dunstable Town SMP
Easington Sports HLP
Harefield United SMP
Harpenden Town SMP
Leighton Town SMP
Leverstock Green SMP
Newport Pagnell Town SMP
Oxhey Jets SMP
Potton United SMP
Risborough Rangers HLE
Stotfold SM1
Winslow United SM1

Spartans South Midlands League One
Bedford SM1
Blackstones UC1
Bourne Town UC1
Burton Park Wanderers UC1
Langford SM1
Cranfield United BCL
Huntingdon Town UC1
Irchester United UC1
Ampthill SM1
Buckingham Athletic SM1
Netherton United PDL
Northampton Sileby Rangers UC1
Peterborough North End Sports PDL
Pinchbeck United UCP
Raunds Town UC1
Rushden & Higham United UC1
Milton Keynes Robins SM1
St. Andrews UC1
Wellingborough Whitworth UC1
Whittlesey Athletic UC1
Shefford Town & Campton SM1
Letchworth Garden City Eagles HSL

Combined Counties League One
A.F.C. Hayes CC1
Amersham Town SM1
Bagshot CC1
Berkhamsted Raiders C.F.C. SM2
British Airways CC1
CB Hounslow United CCP
Chalvey Sports HLE
Eversley & California CC1
F.C. Deportivo Galicia CC1
Hillingdon Borough SM1
Hilltop MCL
Holmer Green HLP
Holyport HLE
Langley HLE
London Colney SMP
London Samurai Rovers MCL
London Tigers SM1
Penn & Tyler Green HLE
Rayners Lane SM1
Walton & Hersham CC1
Berks County TVL
Woodley United

HLE

Eastern Counties League South
Barkingside ECS
Benfleet ECS
Brimsdown SM1
Buckhurst Hill EOL
Burnham Ramblers ECS
Catholic United EOL
Enfield Borough SM1
F.C. Broxbourne Borough SM1
Frenford ECS
Hackney Wick ECS
Brighlingsea Regent Reserves ECS
Haverhill Borough ECN
Holland ECS
London Lions SM1
May & Baker Eastbrook C.F.C. ECS
Newbury Forest ECS
Park View SM1
Sawbridgeworth Town ESL
Wivenhoe Town ECS
Wormley Rovers ECS

Combined Counties League North
Abbey Rangers CCP
Andover New Street WX1
Ashford Town (Middlesex) ISC
Bedfont & Feltham CC1
Burnham HLP
Edgware Town SMP
Egham Town CCP
Flackwell Heath HLP
Hanworth Villa CCP
Marlow United HLE
Molesey CCP
North Greenford United SMP
Reading City HLP
Southall CCP
St. Panteleimon SM1
Tadley Calleva WXP
Virginia Water HLP
Wembley SMP
Windsor HLP
Wokingham & Emmbrook HLE

Edgware are definitely off to the CCL, I've seen a projection where Edgware /Wembley and North Greenford all move and another that had Broadfields /Harefield and Oxhey coming along for the ride. 

We won't know until the summer but it'll be a fresh challenge for all concerned. 

As it stands based on both I've seen there's 15 teams that appear in both projections by different people so based on that it gives a good idea as to what teams we (Edgware), will be playing next season. 

I'd have to say Southall would be favourites but it looks a very winnable division based on current positions, of course that could all change with players and managers coming and going but I'd have to say if rdh can keep the squad together we could well challenge for promotion next season. 

Edited by GRS67

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

And good riddance having killed off Kingsbury Town in the process! 

I never really worked out what London Tigers FC were about?. I saw them play at Avenue Park a good few times and they had no support what's so ever. There old Secretary was a top guy though but he retired a few seasons ago.

Edited by Savagebee

33 minutes ago, Savagebee said:

I never really worked out what London Tigers FC were about?. I saw them play at Avenue Park a good few times and they had no support what's so ever. There old Secretary was a top guy though but he retired a few seasons ago.

Was Avenue Road the ground they played at in Greenford which had poor facilities and pitch? I never went there but heard horror stories, where are they playing now? 

London Tigers originally were a Bangladeshi team who's HQ was in Marylebone they're a charitable sports club football just one of the many things they do. 

They merged with Kingsbury Town in the mid 2000's and I watched them regularly around 2008/09 after Edgware had gone dormant, they had a good team with players from all over the world though it was run by Bangladeshi. 

They decided that they wanted to move away and by doing so they efficiently killed off Kingsbury Town as they obviously dropped that from their title. 

I think the secretary you're talking about was the long standing Kingsbury Town secretary, credit to him then because London Tigers had nothing to do with Kingsbury Town anymore 

On 11/02/2020 at 15:11, petethegreek said:

Not only teams that you will lose in the restructure but refeees as well.

Awaits Mr Rhodes return from Europe with interest for his views, Pete !!

4 hours ago, GRS67 said:

Was Avenue Road the ground they played at in Greenford which had poor facilities and pitch? I never went there but heard horror stories, where are they playing now? 

Yes that's the place in Greenford. It was very run down in the end and the place had no warmth to it that's for sure.

Amersham Town FC (I think)

Edited by Savagebee

3 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

The secretary was Mick Wilkins who left the club when he moved out of the area

That's the guy a really nice bloke and he did everything for the club when he was involved with them I'm very surprised that London Tigers FC survived with out him to be honest.

Here is the full 26 page document from the FA on their so called Mapping Exercise for next season at Steps 5 and 6, another one will be produced in April which presumably will be pretty much final:

https://resources.thefa.com/images/ftimages/data/league522238936/89140.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this is an update on the projections for next season:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mmUMBlqSylxdNrvwbXnUljQoWmjw5J0RNRUTgVhKYTo/edit#gid=0

• 4 weeks later...

There was a really interesting and detailed article in the Herts Advertiser last week regarding next season's so called 'perfect pyramid' and how it might look however the Coronavirus has thrown, sorry, chucked a huge spanner in the works even though, it is felt, the restructuring will still go ahead regardless. Colney Heath are mentioned, as they are in the Herts Advertiser's catchment area, and, although very much guesswork at this stage, they may well be put in a division with the likes of Biggleswade, Welwyn Garden City, Hertford Town, Bedford Town, Barking, Marlow and Tring Athletic if it is decided two Club's are promoted out of the SSML Premier Division:

https://www.hertsad.co.uk/sport/football/how-will-non-league-look-in-2020-2021-after-the-restructure-1-6571210?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social_Icon&utm_campaign=in_article_social_icons

Sadly the 2020/21 campaign is now all over bar the shouting and, incredibly, the planned implementation of the restructure of the National League System has been deferred until the start of the 2021/22 season, who would have thought it two or three weeks ago prior to the Coronavirus kicking in all over the World:

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/latest-news/29763/coronavirus-battle-all-football-below-national-league-to-end-now/?utm_medium=onesignal&utm_source=push_notifications&utm_campaign=web_push

3 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Sadly the 2020/21 campaign is now all over bar the shouting and, incredibly, the planned implementation of the restructure of the National League System has been deferred until the start of the 2021/22 season, who would have thought it two or three weeks ago prior to the Coronavirus kicking in all over the World:

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/latest-news/29763/coronavirus-battle-all-football-below-national-league-to-end-now/?utm_medium=onesignal&utm_source=push_notifications&utm_campaign=web_push

Yep it's been a strange/crazy last couple of weeks to say the least.

23 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Sadly the 2020/21 campaign is now all over bar the shouting

The 2020/21 season hasn't even started yet or do you think this Coronavirus is here to stay for another fifteen months

Karen - Thanks for pointing that out, obviously I meant 2019/20 however the way things are going we could well lose some, if not all, of 2020/21 too couldn't we. I see that it was suggested on another Forum to start the 2020/21 campaign in late November with all teams playing each other just the once instead of home and away, also to scrap most/all Cup competitions other than the Nationals in a shortened 2020/21 season with no replays in the FA Cup, FA Vase and FA Trophy, that would certainly ease your workload wouldn't it.

5 hours ago, Karen Browne said:

The 2020/21 season hasn't even started yet or do you think this Coronavirus is here to stay for another fifteen months

Can you complete this season's Cup competitions in August?