Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Rhodes

Milton Keynes Robins/Unite MK To Merge

Posted (edited)

Here we go folks, breaking news hot off the press:

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

Yes, news literally boiling off the press, I gather the finer details and fine tuning of the exciting merger for next season are being discussed 'as we speak':

Delighted to announce that we have agreed to merge with Unite FC which will take place at the end of this season. The merger should put the club in a stronger position moving forward with views of looking to add more senior teams as well as a youth setup.

Spartan Division 1 side Milton Keyes Robins have announced they will merge with Division 2 club Unite MK. Milton Keynes Robins (formerly Buckingham Town) say the merger will take place at the end of the season. They aim to add more senior and youth teams to their setup.

Unite MK would like to point out that we have announced with Milton Keynes Robin that we have agreed to merge. We still have to wait for the Spartan South Midlands League to confirm that they will agree to this and the FA have shown no objection. Further details will follow in due course.

13 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Here we go folks, breaking news hot off the press:

Billede

Makes sense I guess.

I was just wondering whether there was any more news on the exciting Milton Keynes Robins/Unite MK merger for next season, whenever that is likely to start, if at all, does anybody know

I'm just wondering whether the exciting merger of Milton Keynes Robins and Unite MK, that was scheduled for next season, will now be deferred to 2021/22, does anybody know

Sure it’ll go ahead whenever the next season starts.