Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Shutdown

I expect the Non League Paper is back to something like it's former self today, are there any pre-season friendlies listed at the back as yet like the good old days at this time of year:

Non-League NLP National League

I expect the Non League Paper is a good read today with yesterday's National League Play Off Semi Finals and all the allocations for the new campaign, are there pre-season fixtures listed at the back:

0000.jpg

Edited by Rhodes

I expect the Non League Paper is an interesting read today, is there a list of pre-season fixtures at the back:

0000.jpg

Has anybody been down to their local newsagent as yet this morning, is there anything of interest in the Non League Paper today:

0000.jpg

Edited by Rhodes

The Non League Paper sounded like a good read today, is there a list of pre-season fixtures at the back and, if so, are there any that can be added to our list involving SSML Club's:

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/vanarama/31314/non-league-paper-jumps-on-party-bus-as-winners-call-plastic-fantastic/?utm_medium=onesignal&utm_source=push_notifications&utm_campaign=web_push

Harrogate Town boss Simon Weaver is calling for a lifting of the ban on artificial pitches in the Football League as his play-off winners celebrate their historic promotion in The Non-League Paper.

Weaver’s heroes are the first to go up from the National League having played on an artificial surface and he’s eager to inspire a 3G re-think as his heroes took to the streets of the Yorkshire town on an open top bus on Saturday to mark promotion to the EFL for the first time in their history.

Elsewhere among 32-pages of the latest Non-League news, big interviews and exclusive features and columnists, European Cup winner Gary Mills speak exclusively to The NLP about his return to management at Corby Town this weekend while guest columnist and Radcliffe FC boss Lee Fowler reveals why he is such a ‘happy camper’ as pre-season gets underway!

Former Ebbsfleet United boss and ex-Spurs midfielder Kevin Watson hails Terry Venables as the perfect tutor in the latest installment of The NLP’s Greatest Gaffer series and ex-Ebbsfleet, Farnborough and Stevenage midfielder Jack King picks his ‘Dream Team’.

Has anybody been down to their local newsagent as yet this morning, the Non League Paper looks a good read today. Have they bothered listing the pre-season fixtures at the back, it's a waste of their time and paper space isn't it if fans aren't allowed into games:

The Non League Paper will be a good read today with the draws for the FA Cup, FA Trophy and FA Vase made last Tuesday and the return of supporters to games:

0000.jpg

Has anybody been down to their local newsagent as yet this morning, I know Joe Sweeney won't be in a rush to and read that the 2019/20 FA Vase Final will still get its day in the sun at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 27 September with the Semi Final now over one leg rather than two. Leighton Town would even have met Hebburn Town at Bell Close following a draw for home advantage last Thursday so could quite easily have found themselves at Wembley if only they had held on to beat Corinthian on 7 March who they had at their mercy at 3-2 with fifteen minutes remaining:

0000.jpg

I expect the Non League Paper will be a good read today with reports from most, if not all, of the midweek FA Cup Preliminary Round ties and a preview of next weekends Preliminary Round, also reports on yesterday's FA Trophy and FA Vase one legged Semi Finals. I see that Hebburn Town beat Leighton Town's conquerors Corinthian on penalties to reach Wembley after a pulsating 2-2 stalemate at Gay Dawn Farm after extra time with the score 1-1 after 90 minutes :

0000.jpg

On 06/09/2020 at 08:09, Rhodes said:

I expect the Non League Paper will be a good read today with reports from most, if not all, of the midweek FA Cup Preliminary Round ties and a preview of next weekends Preliminary Round, also reports on yesterday's FA Trophy and FA Vase one legged Semi Finals. I see that Hebburn Town beat Leighton Town's conquerors Corinthian on penalties to reach Wembley after a pulsating 2-2 stalemate at Gay Dawn Farm after extra time with the score 1-1 after 90 minutes :

0000.jpg

Great reward for Ant Smith after time and money he has put into club. Not a charlatan like 'uncle urchin'.

Smallholder - Like when Concord Rangers called off their FA Trophy Quarter Final tie with Royston Town in February at 2.05pm when six coach loads of Royston Town fans had already arrived at the ground and many others in cars, that's pretty good Chairmanship. Remind me to tell you the story sometime when I took three of my kids and a friend to Uncle Urchin's ice rink in Shepherds Bush and not having to put my hand in my pocket once.

Edited by Rhodes

On 07/09/2020 at 14:02, Rhodes said:

Remind me to tell you the story sometime when I took three of my kids and a friend to Uncle Urchin's ice rink in Shepherds Bush and not having to put my hand in my pocket once.

Don't think you have ever put your hand in your pocket, other than to readjust your underwear.

Smallholder - That's 33 posts you have made and I don't think there has been one sensible one, I may go Commando for all you know. Anyway I have an inkling as to who you are as your frequent references to 'Unc' at Hornchurch give you away, if I'm right you were a 'scammer' on the Forum under different guises about twelve years ago.

I expect the Non League Paper will be a great read today with reports from most, if not all, of the weekends FA Cup Preliminary Round ties so far with three still to play, I wonder if New Salamis's exploits will be featured, also the no show by Hollands & Blair at Burgess Hill Town and the mysterious abandonment at Sevenoaks yesterday: 

0000.jpg

A brief summary of what is in the Non League Paper today:

The Non-League Paper hit newsstands today as clubs are being urged to stick to the Football Association’s Covid-secure guidelines to have any hope of grounds staying open after nationwide restrictions tighten on Monday.

Sunday’s exclusive from Wembley on the threat posed by gatherings of no more than six people meeting from Monday comes after the rescheduled Non-League Finals Day on September 27 was postponed in the light of the Government capping planned test events at 1,000 spectators in midweek.

It has been hoped to admit up to 10,000 for the finals of the FA Trophy and FA Vase and as The NLP reports, the blow has also reignited fears among National League clubs of a continuing ban of the return of their fans.

Elsewhere among 36-pages of the latest Non-League news, big interviews and exclusive features and columnists, enjoy comprehensive and exclusive coverage from the Preliminary Round of the FA Cup with pictures, reports and reaction from the weekend’s 160 scheduled ties.

TalkSPORTS’s resident Non-League expert Tony Incenzo also returns to The NLP as a guest columnist to air his fears for club finances and argue for a nationwide contingency plan. National League fans can tuck into an eight page 2020/21 fixtures pullout and find out which club persuaded Premier League ace Michael Kightly to pull on his playing boots again.

Make sure you get your copy of The Non-League Paper every weekend for all the latest news from the FA, competitions, clubs and much more including the latest friendlies as the countdown to the new season continues!

In print and online 24/7 as a full digital replica since midnight on Saturday, The NLP’s news pages are the only place to stay informed and entertained while getting the big picture from across Non-League in one place.

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/latest-news/31509/non-league-paper-exclusive-clubs-told-to-stick-to-rules-or-risk-fans-ban/?utm_medium=onesignal&utm_source=push_notifications&utm_campaign=web_push

Edited by Rhodes

I expect the Non League Paper will be the usual great read today with all the FA Vase First Qualifying Round reports amongst other things: 

0000.jpg

No doubt the Non League Paper will be a great read today with all the FA Cup reports from midweek, a preview on the Second Qualifying Round which is next Saturday already and a review of yesterday's games: 

Billede

The Non League Paper will be a great read today with all the FA Cup Second Qualifying Round reports, it's just a crying shame that we won't be reading about a Leighton Town win yesterday against Leiston, it seems like the game was there for the taking in the second half:

0000.jpg

You can pore over the League tables for hours on a Sunday in the Non League Paper can't you let alone the rest of the contents, it's by far the best ₤3 you will spend in a week:

Billede

27 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

it's by far the best ₤3 you will spend in a week:

You must obviously be getting Harrods to deliver yours on gold leaf paper, us mere mortals only pay £1.50 for our copy