Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Rhodes

Petition - Financial Support For Grass Roots Football

Posted (edited)

Tracey James, Club Secretary at Biggleswade United, has today started a petition to the Secretary of State of The Department for Digital Culture Media and Sport, copying in various football Governing bodies, please read and sign the petition:

https://www.change.org/p/the-department-for-digital-culture-media-and-sport-financial-support-for-grassroots-football?recruiter=878455721&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=3ae1809ac0ad4d9a9c5ad5d92df8bc87&recruited_by_id=fb3cf720-6281-11e8-b183-1fa7c1e66b4e

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

There's now a thread on another Forum entitled 'Government Support for Sports/Community Club's', one post interested me where it said 'it was the FA's decision to cancel football, not the Government', is that true:

https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/government-support-for-sports-community-clubs.1152/

I'm not sure if the government needs to help in any way.
It was the FAs who decided to cancel football, not the government.

As I have been in Denmark for the past six weeks or so I have been missing out on the Non League Paper, I see that Sam Allardyce has made a plea to Premier League Club's to help out the Non League game in the present crisis however historically that has never happened has it. Lets hope and pray our 55 SSML can all survive: 

Billede