Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Rhodes

SSML - Annual General Meeting (AGM)

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 09:28, Rhodes said:

On this thread on another Forum, entitled 'Step 6 promotion applicants from step 7', it states that Step 7 Leagues will be under the jurisdiction of County FA's next season or have I just got the wrong end of the stick, was anything discussed at the AGM on Saturday 

https://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/step-6-promotion-applicants-from-step-7.243/page-15

I'm surprised not more has been made of this on the Forum, Step 7 Leagues will become so called ‘Regional NLS Feeder Leagues’ this season which means they will be sanctioned by the local County FA's, Club's can still apply for promotion to Step 6 in the same way and, interestingly, I gather that 2019/20 promotion applications can be carried forward to 2020/21 which applies to Codicote and Berkhamsted Raiders:

Billede

On 02/04/2020 at 15:42, Rhodes said:

Despite the non-league season being expunged, suspensions WILL still apply.
All outstanding suspensions will commence at the start of next season.
Disciplinary fines still need to be paid & previously paid fines won't be refunded.

It's simply laughable that despite Steps 3-7 being made null and void last season suspensions still apply and players with unserved suspensions will have to serve them at the start of the season, you really couldn't make it up could you:

Billede

6 hours ago, Rhodes said:

It's simply laughable that despite Steps 3-7 being made null and void last season suspensions still apply and players with unserved suspensions will have to serve them at the start of the season, you really couldn't make it up could you:

Billede

Suspensions have always carried over into the new season so nothing has changed. 

17 hours ago, petethegreek said:

Suspensions have always carried over into the new season so nothing has changed. 

I'm not sure what you mean, the 2019/20 season was declared null and void wasn't it so why should suspensions incurred during 2019/20 be carried over into 2020/21.

No different to if a game is abandoned, bookings and sending offs count in those games and are not wiped off just because the result does not stand.

Its been a law of the game for years, everyone knows and is aware of it, so lets just be glad football is back

By the way will clubs be wiping all their records from last season, no player played a game, no one scored a goal, all player milestones to be re-written. I doubt it