Jump to content
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Any Positive SSML Newes Out There?


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Rhodes said:

There was unsurprisingly a catch though and 105 cases of the so called South African variant have recently been identified in the UK with eleven of those cases in areas with the W7, N17, CR4, WS2, ME15, EN10, GU21 and PR9 postcode who, apparently, have no links to International travel, EN10 is incidentally the Broxbourne postcode and N17 Haringey, both with former SSML Club's:

I see that Hanwell is also affected with the so called South African variant which of course also has a former SSML Club, Hanwell Town, in addition to Broxbourne Borough and Haringey Borough. See the latest guidance on those eight postcode areas where the eleven cases of the new variant were worryingly identified:

South African Covid variant: The 7 rules for people living in 8 postcodes to stop the spread (thesun.co.uk)

The Health Secretary said cases had been identified in the following areas: East of England (EN10) , London (W7, N17, CR4), North West (PR9) , South East (ME15, GU21) , West Midlands (WS2).

Edited by Rhodes
Link to post
Share on other sites

Does one of these rules stand like a sore thumb, yes that's right, 'take away alcohol banned' why on earth is that:

Image may contain: text that says "ENGLAND IN LOCKDOWN Stay at home and work from home Schools shut until at least mid-Feb Foreign travel banned A-levels and GCSES crapped Only meet with one person for exercise Non-essential retail shut Shielders must stay at home Takeaway alcohol banned Nurseries stay open Weddings can take place in limited circumstances Outdoor sport venues closed but playgrounds open Support and childcare bubbles continue Kids' sport cancelled School meal vouchers continue Police can fine rule breakers as before"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Savagebee said:

I trust nothing that the fake cryer says! 🤔

Savagebee - Matt Hancock you mean, it does appear to be all figures, elaborate graphs and statistics at the moment doesn't it in order to dress things up, you can't believe half of what he says:

KH-GRAPHIC-COVID-VACCINES-UK-FEB01.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I see that Hanwell is also affected with the so called South African variant which of course also has a former SSML Club, Hanwell Town, in addition to Broxbourne Borough and Haringey Borough. See the latest guidance on those eight postcode areas where the eleven cases of the new variant were worryingly identified:

South African Covid variant: The 7 rules for people living in 8 postcodes to stop the spread (thesun.co.uk)

The Health Secretary said cases had been identified in the following areas: East of England (EN10) , London (W7, N17, CR4), North West (PR9) , South East (ME15, GU21) , West Midlands (WS2).

Covid-19 cases are dropping so now they are door to door testing 🤔

7 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - Matt Hancock you mean, it does appear to be all figures, elaborate graphs and statistics at the moment doesn't it in order to dress things up, you can't believe half of what he says:

Yep that's the man or should I say the fake cry baby!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread is for some reason turning into the opposite of its title. There appears to be a great deal of scaremongering going on at present particularly from a Professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, whatever that is, from Imperial College in London, called Azra Ghani, who is strongly advising the Government to be cautious and not lift the lockdown, or return the Country to normality, too soon, at least not until most Britons are vaccinated by September at the very earliest. If the Government listened to all these so called 'experts' then we are never going to start playing football again are we and September is going to eat into the 2021/22 campaign. On checking Professor Ghani's credentials, for want of a better word, she seems to delight in epidemics such as Covid and then create panic and scaremongering, for example in 2012 she did a study into 'whether taking the bus made you ill' and held a high profile event at The Royal Society in London in September 2012 to launch the study and discuss things such as 'how you can minimise your risk of getting sick without becoming a hermit'. Professor Ghani's research 'uses mathematical models and statistics to understand the transmission of infectious diseases such as Malaria, SARS, Influenza, Tuberculosis and the Coronavirus', which says it all really:

Imperial College expert warns against lifting coronavirus restrictions too soon | Daily Mail Online

Using a graph that pinpoints reported deaths, Professor Ghani said that from the current time forward, with current measures in place and with the help of the vaccination programme, we could expect to see a 'really rapid decline in deaths'

Edited by Rhodes
Link to post
Share on other sites

I see that there has been more scaremongering today with the news, or newes if you're Savagebee, that a 'hybrid version' of the Coronavirus has been found in California after the UK's so called Kent variant and a strain found in the US merged together inside an already infected person. I haven't got a clue what that is supposed to mean however it was apparently identified by a Dr Bette Korber, a computational biologist in theoretical biology and biophysics who works out of the Los Alamos National Laboratory in Sante Fe, New Mexico, after 'sequencing Coronavirus test samples' whatever that is. Again, on checking Dr Korber's supposed credentials, for want of a better word, she also seems to delight in epidemics such as Covid and then create panic and scaremongering around the World, as is the case here:

UK and California Covid variants merged in US coronavirus case, scientists say | Daily Mail Online

39391718-9269271-image-a-1_1613554643925.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I see that there has been more scaremongering today with the news, or newes if you're Savagebee, that a 'hybrid version' of the Coronavirus has been found in California after the UK's so called Kent variant and a strain found in the US merged together inside an already infected person. I haven't got a clue what that is supposed to mean however it was apparently identified by a Dr Bette Korber, a computational biologist in theoretical biology and biophysics who works out of the Los Alamos National Laboratory in Sante Fe, New Mexico, after 'sequencing Coronavirus test samples' whatever that is. Again, on checking Dr Korber's supposed credentials, for want of a better word, she also seems to delight in epidemics such as Covid and then create panic and scaremongering around the World, as is the case here:

UK and California Covid variants merged in US coronavirus case, scientists say | Daily Mail Online

39391718-9269271-image-a-1_1613554643925.jpg

Just in time for Boris Johnson's big mega speech on the easing of the Lockdown 🤔 3 weeks to flatten the curve eh!

Edited by Savagebee
Link to post
Share on other sites

Savagebee - Yes, here's another one, wait for it, 'Covid-19 can cause gangrene as the virus forces the body to attack itself, experts have revealed', it's laughable isn't it. This time it is Dr Swati Deshmukh, a Diagnostic Radiology specialist from North Western University in Chicago, who states that "we've realised that the Covid virus can trigger the body to attack itself in different ways, which may lead to rheumatological issues that require lifelong management". It makes you wonder where they dig these so called Doctors and Professors up from doesn't it who so far are all women, nothing wrong in that of course, and apologies to the Politically correct brigade, but I wonder whether men would scaremonger in the same fashion. This time, on delving into Dr Deshmukh's supposed credentials she, believe it or not, graduated from Stanford University School of Medicine in 2010 so has had over ten years to learn to act appropriately when facing a crisis and not make rash statements or cause panic particularly amongst the elderly:

Covid-19 can hit body's immune system causing GANGRENE and arthritis | Daily Mail Online

Billedresultat for dr swati deshmukh gangrene pictures

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - Yes, here's another one, wait for it, 'Covid-19 can cause gangrene as the virus forces the body to attack itself, experts have revealed', it's laughable isn't it. This time it is Dr Swati Deshmukh, a Diagnostic Radiology specialist from North Western University in Chicago, who states that "we've realised that the Covid virus can trigger the body to attack itself in different ways, which may lead to rheumatological issues that require lifelong management". It makes you wonder where they dig these so called Doctors and Professors up from doesn't it who so far are all women, nothing wrong in that of course, and apologies to the Politically correct brigade, but I wonder whether men would scaremonger in the same fashion. This time, on delving into Dr Deshmukh's supposed credentials she, believe it or not, graduated from Stanford University School of Medicine in 2010 so has had over ten years to learn to act appropriately when facing a crisis and not make rash statements or cause panic particularly amongst the elderly:

Covid-19 can hit body's immune system causing GANGRENE and arthritis | Daily Mail Online

Billedresultat for dr swati deshmukh gangrene pictures

😂

Everything that our Government has done in the last year has really worked so well as Britain has never been in a better state then it is right now so we must trust them with our life ok 😂 or we will be punished 😉

If this Government and the previous Governments had really wanted to protect the NHS so much then why have they all made so many cutbacks to the NHS over the years 🤔 they don't give a 💩 about the NHS.

Edited by Savagebee
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go again folks, it is getting silly now, a Dr Sarah Jarvis, GP and Clinical Director of an organisation called Patient Platform Limited, and an on-line site called www.Patient-access.com, has said today that "there is some theoretical evidence that painkillers might alter your body’s immune response to some other vaccines", what on earth is she talking about and I note that it is a 'she' again, apologies once more to the Politically Correct brigade. On checking Dr Jarvis's supposed credentials, for want of a better word, I note that she works out of offices in Shepherds Bush and appears on tv shows regularly to promote good health as well as on LBC Radio recently on, wait for it, 'The Sex & Relationships Show': 

Avoid taking a paracetamol before getting the Covid vaccine, doctors warn (thesun.co.uk)

Edited by Rhodes
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...