Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Online 50/50! Help us help the club!

Fat Tom Daley

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well and your families are safe.

The supporters association are planning to run an online 50/50 which will take place on the Saturday every 2 weeks.

50% of the prize money will go to the winner, which will be drawn at random live on our twitter page. The remaining funds will be going entirely into our ground improvement fund. This includes buying supplies such as paint, decking boards, concrete, planting and other essentials needed to spruce up the ground.

We hope to go live within the next week so keep an eye out! I’ll post the online link here as well.

Tickets will cost £1 a ticket or the famous match day price of 6 for £5.

If you are interested, please let me know. Also please encourage friends and family to join in! 

Jordan. 

Sounds like a great idea for your club, Jordan.

Hi All,

Our first 50/50 draw will be taking place this Saturday (2/5) at 3pm.

Please note that cut off point for this week's draw is 2pm. Any entries after this time will be carried over to the following draw. 

The draw will be held every two weeks for the foreseeable future. 

Tickets cost £1 each or 6 for £5.

How it Works?
1. Visit https://www.hornchurchfc.com/product-category/50-50-draw-tickets/ to buy your tickets.
2. Pay for your tickets using PayPal.
3. You will receive by email your ticket numbers. It will also be displayed on the screen. Please note that these numbers are only valid for one draw.
4. On Saturday we will display everyone's ticket numbers on our Twitter page. The draw will be made live on the Supporters Association twitter page at 3pm on Saturday using a random number generator. 
5. If you win, you will be contacted by a member of the committee for your bank details so we can transfer you the winnings. 

*The Winnings - The winner will receive half of the total profits earned from the sales (i.e. Sales - Paypal Fees). This will be advertised prior to the draw. 

If you have any problems, please let me know by contacting me on hfcsa@hornchurchfc.com or by phone on 07463653129.

Good luck everyone!

Jordan.

Archived