Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

PetetheGreek - These were the disgraceful scenes at the FA Trophy Second Qualifying Round tie on Saturday between Bristol Manor Farm and Paulton Rovers, how would you have dealt with the situation, it appears that the three Officials are just meekly standing off:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another top quality offside decision at the weekend. Fortunately it didn't cost us. Would have gone 3-1 up with 10 to play rather than having had to squeeze through on penalties after conceding in the

Who is this Official you speak of?

It reminded me a bit of Martin Peters ghosting in at the far post or an Alan Gilzean flicked header

Posted Images

On 11/10/2021 at 13:44, Rhodes said:

PetetheGreek - These were the disgraceful scenes at the FA Trophy Second Qualifying Round tie on Saturday between Bristol Manor Farm and Paulton Rovers, how would you have dealt with the situation, it appears that the three Officials are just meekly standing off:

I doubt if I would have done anything differently. 

Just stand there and make mental notes of the actions and comments of the Club Official then report to the relevant authorities. 

On 12/10/2021 at 16:45, petethegreek said:

I doubt if I would have done anything differently

I always remember you keeping your head well below the parapet when things 'kicked off' during a game 

Congratulations to the five Hertfordshire FA affiliated match Officials who have progressed from Level 5 to Level 4 as part of the mid-season promotion process:

Thomas Frost, Benjamin Jerrams, Kyfer Mayhew, Christopher Poole and Rikki Woolford

Billede

Congratulations to the five Berks & Bucks FA affiliated match Officials who have progressed from Level 5 to Level 4 as part of the mid-season promotion process:

Andrew Halladay, Jake Hillier, Dylan Ing, Tom Lathey and Steve Williams

Referee Promotions Confirmed - Berks & Bucks FA (berks-bucksfa.com)

Surely the game between Plymouth Argyle and Bolton Wanderers should have been abandoned last Tuesday: