Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One Of Lifes Biggest Anomalies Is?

When people register on the fans focus forum and never post a thing ? and I mean 0 posts! and there's a few of those surfing the fans focus forum right now as I type this ?

What's the point in registering to a forum is you never post a single thing ?

It's just one of life's mysteries I guess ?

Savagebee - I hadn't realised that before and it's certainly strange, perhaps the prospective posters signed on the dotted line intending to post, possibly in the heat of the moment when seeing a post they didn't like or agree with, but then calmed down and changed his or her's mind, who knows. I see you are approaching your 5000th post soon in just over ten years on the Forum so congratulations, that's an average of 500 posts a year so you're helping to keep Ian in the exotic holidays he enjoys. 

28 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - I hadn't realised that before and it's certainly strange, perhaps the prospective posters signed on the dotted line intending to post, possibly in the heat of the moment when seeing a post they didn't like or agree with, but then calmed down and changed his or her's mind, who knows. I see you are approaching your 5000th post soon in just over ten years on the Forum so congratulations, that's an average of 500 posts a year so you're helping to keep Ian in the exotic holidays he enjoys. 

Thanks Rhodes.

There was a registered user online yesterday (can't remember there name) who joined the fans focus forum in 2012 and is still on 0 posts ??

34 minutes ago, Smallholder said:

Maybe they just like to read the rubbish Rhodes posts..............................

Over to you Rhodes ?

36 minutes ago, Smallholder said:

Maybe they just like to read the rubbish Rhodes posts..............................

Seventeen posts and counting, keep it going so Ian can get to the Maldives or Seychelles

31 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Seventeen posts and counting, keep it going so Ian can get to the Maldives or Seychelles

Over to you Smallholder ?

1 minute ago, Smallholder said:

Half Time break.............

?

Got a feeling this might go to extra time ?

Unless Covid gets it first !!

16 hours ago, Smallholder said:

Half Time break.............

Eighteen posts and counting, keep up the good work. When football resumes again you will be able to get over to watch NeutralFan play for White Roding Sports Vets in the Essex Vets League Over 45's Division One North, their home ground is normally the White Roding Sports & Social Club in Dunmow if you know where that is.

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

. When football resumes again you will be able to get over to watch NeutralFan play for White Roding Sports Vets in the Essex Vets League Over 45's Division One North, .

Why would I want to watch walking football?...............

9 hours ago, Smallholder said:

Why would I want to watch walking football?............…

That's stange because I thought you were Paul's biggest fan, you called him 'an absolute legend' on another thread and sent him your best so you must know him pretty well.

On 27/05/2020 at 19:03, Savagebee said:

When people register on the fans focus forum and never post a thing ? and I mean 0 posts! and there's a few of those surfing the fans focus forum right now as I type this ?

Jas who's online now has 0 posts and joined the fans focus forum in 2010 ?

#Imustbebored?

15 hours ago, Rhodes said:

That's stange because I thought you were Paul's biggest fan, you called him 'an absolute legend' on another thread and sent him your best so you must know him pretty well.

He was a legend......now he is an old man clutching at his youth. I prefer to remember people in their prime.

I think you will find that Paul is still as fit as a fiddle, he won't thank you for calling him an old man who is clutching at his youth. That's twenty posts and counting by the way.

On 30/05/2020 at 11:19, Savagebee said:

Jas who's online now has 0 posts and joined the fans focus forum in 2010 ?

#Imustbebored?

We have another in Mickey who is surfing this forum as I post and they are also on O posts after joining the fans focus forum in 2017 ?

#Imboredagain?

19 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I think you will find that Paul is still as fit as a fiddle, he won't thank you for calling him an old man who is clutching at his youth. That's twenty posts and counting by the way.

At least Smallholder posts ?

Savagebee - Perhaps but none of Smallholder's twenty posts so far have been particularly interesting or constructive have they or added any value, the very first one called NeutralFan 'an absolute legend for St Margaretsbury amongst others' but then he contradicted himself in his last post calling him 'an old man clutching at his youth', that's really weird. Then he turned round and asked me if I knew NeutralFan and when I replied that we went back a lot way to when he was living off the Essex Road in Islington, close to the infamous Marquess Estate, he said something like he must have had a hard upbringing on the mean streets which, again, I thought was a crazy post to make.

On 27/05/2020 at 19:03, Savagebee said:

I'm back!!

35 minutes ago, Mr Dacorum said:

I'm back!!

Welcome back ?

Archived