Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Archive games

Urchins

OK, I'm working on one at the moment but might not be available until later.

I've got a few others I can upload at some stage.

If anyone can remember any particularly memorable games then let me know. I've noted the ones requested before i.e. away to Bromley in the FA Cup (Annie) and away to Dartford after the Weymouth game (Colin) and am still working on finding them and copying them over.  

• 2 weeks later...

i have enjoyed watching these archive matches and would love to see more for as long as you are happy to keep doing them.  Some lovely memories of some great performances and also some historical matches from before my time but it reminds me of how great a club we have on our doorstep.

thanks for all your hard work Rob

I hear what you are saying Cup of Tea, but how about a more recent one for Pete etc  - do you have Leatherhead away last season when we won with 10 men?  One of my favourite all time games (even though a relatively  unimportant game in the overall scheme of things).

On 10/06/2020 at 23:33, Jago said:

I hear what you are saying Cup of Tea, but how about a more recent one for Pete etc  - do you have Leatherhead away last season when we won with 10 men?  One of my favourite all time games (even though a relatively  unimportant game in the overall scheme of things).

Unfortunately I wasn't at that game.

I'm working on a game for this weekend but there will probably be a delay i.e. I might not find a good one before Sunday.

Archived